The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - The MegaScreening Room (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Annahilton Gets Her Gangbang (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5717)

satan666 06-03-2008 12:36 PM

Annahilton Gets Her Gangbang

audio of Anna telling us about her hottest night

Just an FYI, I have NO IDEA why she says she is Jesus' stepdaughter....
she is not she is in no way related to Jesus Martinez

Marie-Eve Martinez 06-03-2008 12:59 PM

:eek:

uhhhhh.....

effjay 06-03-2008 01:12 PM

Wowee Wow Wow!

doubledip 06-03-2008 02:08 PM

Wow...haha next time i think there should be video footage to add to it.

gigantegenovese 06-03-2008 02:50 PM

fugaze!...

i'm a gonna have to call fugaze on this one. if you read her story first she's on a couch...now on this voicemail she's on a bed with a bunch of other beds pushed together. i smell fraud. sounds like an "tease" wanting attenion.

annahilton 06-03-2008 03:41 PM

Def not a fraud, anyone who knows Mr. Martinez ask him if I had any intention of him posting that shit and he'll tell you it was just a random call to my step daddy. Im actually embarrassed a bit my voice is all up on this shit.

The post in my first gangbang is the very beginning of the night and the first fuck session, it got better and better and at midnight was the fucking wonderful scene I described on the Stepline. For Jesus M, not for you fucks.

Always nice to share tho. If I was seeking attention um, Ive put in like a year here, and I would have finished the damn story (which i plan on, eventually)

GeminiEye 06-03-2008 04:29 PM

I call shenanigans

goonarms 06-03-2008 09:19 PM

Wow... Very interesting

n2tattoos.lol 06-03-2008 10:11 PM

proof or it didn't happen

BubbleBoy 06-04-2008 12:26 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I bet you wouldn't have said that if it was one of the long-time male posters who chatted about it.

Just enjoy the ride. Who friggin cares if it's real or not? Does it matter, honestly? Don't ruin the party, dudes.

Anna, just do whatever you want if it makes you feel dirty. :cool: