The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Who was the Worst Celebrity Train Wreck of 2007? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5626)

satan666 06-02-2008 12:03 PM

Who was the Worst Celebrity Train Wreck of 2007?

Who was the Worst Celebrity Train Wreck of 2007?

1. Lindsay Lohan

2. Britney Spears

3. Amy Winehouse

5. Paris Hilton

DISCUSS!!

satan666 06-02-2008 12:16 PM

in my opinion it's Brit Brit because she has totally derailed her career and lost her kids.

the other poeple on that list havent yet.

so unless Winohouse miraculously ends up dead in 2007, Brit has my vote...

JesusMartinez 06-02-2008 12:20 PM

Winehouse is going to die and she's barely even started her career. She's the worst trainwreck. Britney Spears is just a marketing stunt and Lohan is normal and just "mis-understood" in the media. Paris Hilton is just disgusting trash and not really a trainwreck, she keeps her shit as put together as possible. I went with Winehouse.

doubledip 06-02-2008 01:09 PM

I had to go with BSpears. She went from my #1 masturbation subject in my childhood years to repulsive. I remember the first time I watched "Hit Me Baby One More Time" ... and was just blown away...I think she was the worst of the year as she went from one of the TOP to the bottom....Winehouse was a crackhead before she got big...now she's just got more money, more connections, so I say she'll be the trainwreck of 08...Brit took the cake for 07!!!

gallow737 06-02-2008 01:20 PM

Winehouse, and it shouldn't even be particularly close. She's got talent, and a lot of potential, but she clearly seems to be throwing it away on drugs that make her look like a strung out Nicolas Cage.

lolo 06-02-2008 01:27 PM

But you cant say someone is a train wreck for not achieving his/her full potential. There is a million things that could make Amy not get to the top.

Brittney on the other hand, was at the top and so it is a bigger derailment.

doubledip 06-02-2008 01:43 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I second that!!! The bitch had it all....now everyones "feeling sorry" for her...

SlowMoJoe 06-02-2008 02:03 PM

I gotta go with Britney, being ruled not competent to take care of herself
pretty much seals the deal.

SexyLion 06-02-2008 02:08 PM

If Amy Winehouse was in the US you would all be picking her...Britney is just plan crazy, Amy is going to self destruct, and even when Britney looks bad, she still like your sisters cute friend. Amy, when she looks bad, milk turns...

Shasturbator 06-02-2008 02:12 PM

I don't know Whinhouse didn't get divorced, lose her kids, and start banging guys that followed her with camera's...