The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Orgasm Poll (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=14223)

StorageBag 01-13-2009 10:22 AM

Orgasm Poll

OK, I saw this book call Would You Rather? and there was a question in it that I have had personal experience with and wanted to see what others thought. First..I have been with women who prefer the short and sweet and the long and sweaty. My problem is that I can't get off on short and sweet, and some women can't do the long and sweaty, so needless to say those relationships usually don't last... So here's the quesiton

When would you like to reach an orgasm?

georgetenfour 01-13-2009 11:42 AM

everything is better when you work for it.

velvet_skin 01-13-2009 01:18 PM

^^^ ha ha... i voted the same
funny since i never had an orgasm with a man :)

serafina 01-13-2009 01:57 PM

I hate when sex takes forever. I enjoy it in the moment, but sometimes my orgasm is not gonna happen and we're just wasting time. That sounds so unromantic, but I can be slightly impatient.

It doesn't even really have to do with my own orgasm. A guy knows that you have to work to make a woman orgasm. It rarely just happens. With a guy though, I'd rather have one that came quickly.

Boon 01-13-2009 06:22 PM

Here's a hint for you ladies, if you know it won't happen for you, just ask us to "cum for you". Letting us know it's okay to finish would just be better for everyone. But do it in a sexy way, telling us to "GEEZ, finish already!!!" doesn't count.

Oh, and if we are doing something stupid, but you fake that it feels good, we'll just keep doing it. But probably faster.

Carlos Spicy Wiener 01-13-2009 07:14 PM

^^^as soon as I take my pants off so I can go take a shit.

serafina 01-13-2009 09:55 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I'm definitely taking the hint. "I want you to cum for me" I like it.

MillyMc 01-14-2009 08:43 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The leaves the inevitable question: so you have with a woman?

Im surprised it took that long for a follow up.

trojanwoman 01-14-2009 01:20 PM

is it bad that ive only had a few good orgasms through sex, but when my partner, male or female, eats me out i almost get to the point of blacking out its so amazingly good

beastley 01-14-2009 04:02 PM

no, thats more hott than anything else