The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   So What The Fuck Happened to Madam? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=82625)

ThatHaole 09-24-2017 10:26 PM

So What The Fuck Happened to Madam?

Seriously. WTF is going on. She was about the only good thing left on this board. If it's just a place for Todd or Jesus to stroke themselves then let us know so we can go to someplace more relevant and fun like 9gag. Or Metal whatever the weak fuck it was. Or whatever.

el_victorino 09-25-2017 09:53 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Amen, brother

Vodkaman 09-25-2017 05:58 PM

Funny Todd did not post today. Was he trying to push Madam out now that she is gone his job is done? Little by little pisceschef and others like you left or I guess stopped posting. The old school members made this place cool and the forum wasn't the same once you guys stopped posting. I might be one of the lame "newfags" along with others that turned some of the old members off. Sucks to think this place will end.

Vulcan 09-25-2017 06:06 PM

Every site has a shelf life....

BlackCrypt 09-25-2017 07:44 PM

We will probably never hear the truth on here.

The Godfather 09-25-2017 07:52 PM

Looks like someone tried to wipe the place clean of her presence. So is the place on Life Support or in Hospice right now?

drchin 09-25-2017 07:57 PM

From Madam's Twitter account:

"Not sure what will be said cause I don't know what happened, but no guys, I didn't quit. Congrats world, you win again."

Fuck this joint. :flames :flames :flames

Magnusrex 09-25-2017 09:27 PM

Well.......it's been fun.....i know i haven't been active in years, so this really isn't a place that i have much of a right claim to be a part of, that is something the active members have to do. But, if this is a place that doesn't want someone with the loyalty and heart and love for this site that Miss Kitty has.....then I'm out. I know this will effect no one, not even me really. But if a malcontent piece of sociopathic nutcake like me is offended by this.....then you know it is wrong. Been fun, but, bye.
In the words of Groucho Marx "I'd never be part of an organization that would have someone like me for a member."
Flux Also.

BlackCrypt 09-25-2017 09:46 PM

Code:

I bet you are not the only one.

BigMac63 09-25-2017 10:13 PM

Lucas, or whatever name you’re using these days, catch the lights on your way out. You’ve finally killed this place.

qcmalebox 09-25-2017 10:26 PM

She was the glue. She was part or everything that went on here.
RIP MOTHERFUCKER DSF Forum.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-25-2017 10:38 PM

Code:

Lucas/Satan left and never came back 6-7 years ago.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-25-2017 10:45 PM

If this is truly a last call from some of you then you can find me on twitter. Just add me just to keep in touch and dm the fuck out of my inbox. It has been a real pleasure interacting with many of you over the last 10 years regardless if you're an oldie or newbie, a regular or only logged in 3 times a year. It has been fun and fun wasting loads of my time *cough*life*cough.

And remember that I am still the Greatest Vaginal Discharge! -Frothy Afterbirth

Vodkaman 09-25-2017 10:49 PM

Code:

Well said

TR 09-25-2017 10:50 PM

Fuck this shit....Madam has been the shit for years. Thomas/Lucas/Satan or what ever name you are going by can eat a bag of dicks.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-25-2017 11:00 PM

Code:

Members don't realize that Madam spent serious coin helping the forum by buying TOGIH and paying server costs so that our images won't get lost. It eventually did because of a software issue but it does not ignore what she has done personally for DSF above any member. And also she lost a well paying job because of her affiliation with DSF. This is is what makes this very raw.

rocker182 09-25-2017 11:01 PM

At least give her a reason after all she did for this site you owe her that

TR 09-25-2017 11:05 PM

Code:

Just like peperidge farms, I remember. Madam is good peeps. I agree with Rocker, a fucking explanation is in motherfucking order for everyone. The bag of dicks comment stands tho...

only one toddster 09-25-2017 11:13 PM

Code:

NO. I was never trying to push MM out nor stroking my own ego as Pisceschef states. I was trying to pick up the slack that was left while MM dealt with her personal problems etc. if the site stagnates from a lack of new content then that is when it will wither and die. so while MM is out of action I suggest others out there could put their money where their mouth is and post some content others may find interesting rather than spout vitriol.(the last part is for all. NOT a go at you personally Vman.)

TR 09-25-2017 11:16 PM

Code:

Fuck you Lucas....

TR 09-25-2017 11:18 PM

And where are our Amazon gift cards, bitch?

ThatHaole 09-26-2017 12:35 AM

Code:

You serious brah? "Out of action" to "deal with personal problems" sounds a bit different then lock her the fuck out, remove her access and delete her account. This smacks of the great cull of 10 years ago when small egos and penises got threatened over who was the coolest kid on the block.

I'm not sure pissing off the vast majority of people on the top posters list is a good way to drive original content. But what do I know? I haven't tried to kill off a message board every few years.

Fucking weak sauce bruh. Weak sauce.

MEGADOUCHE 09-26-2017 05:12 AM

I thought this was just a glitch. Is it seriously something more? What the hell could MM have done to get a backdoor ban hammer?

el_victorino 09-26-2017 09:08 AM

I'm bumping up against ten years as a posting member and what kept me, and I imagine most of the other veterans, coming back was the sense of community (and communal ball-breaking) we found here. I still log on every morning to click New Posts. That sense of community has eroded over time, as evidenced by the ever-shrinking number of new posts I see every day. In fact, often MM was responsible for the majority of the new posts on any given day. I don't know if MM"s ouster was just the functional equivalent of a bone headed "New Coke" shake up or something deeper, but it sucks. I've come to know her IRL in the last few years - she doesn't deserve to be shit on like this.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 11:02 AM

Complete silence from JM says something. Emailed and msged on FB and still nothing as of yet.

BigMac63 09-26-2017 12:21 PM

Code:

Not true. He still posts regularly under his other accounts.

NookieJunkie 09-26-2017 01:18 PM

Code:

Yes Sir! Well put.

NookieJunkie 09-26-2017 01:38 PM

Code:

You presume too much. Do you even know MM IRL? How do you know/presume she had "personal problems etc."?? Who said she is "out of action""?
Yes, please tell the other noobs to post some shit that is relevant and interesting.

Who asked you to pick up the slack? According to whom was it slack? Have you noticed how much of this forum has withered away before you got here?

Fuck whomever decided to delete MM from this forum. Your underhanded actions spell out the final death of this forum.

Having said that, this is DSF, a place for our worthless opinions.

IMHO, this action was a steaming pile of dog shit.

Herkoteglu......send the colour crayons....over...and out.

:fuckyou

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 02:20 PM

Code:

There was a time 2-5 years ago when I would only log in once every month or 2 months so I didn't always know what was going on and whatever drama but thanks for clearing that up.

rocker182 09-26-2017 03:20 PM

Code:

Her personal problems never stopped her from posting if you guys wanted her out then you should have had some balls and did it in a respectable way especially with the hours she put into this place.Everyone else here has stated she brought a great amount of value and is probably the reason this place had any sort of content 90% of the time.

BigMac63 09-26-2017 03:57 PM

Code:

Lol! Angelo is still promising non-existent gifts!!!

el_victorino 09-26-2017 04:52 PM

I'm still waiting for a place to spend my 184k credits.

MEGADOUCHE 09-26-2017 06:08 PM

I've been tweeting with Jesus. He claims ALL admins have been hacked. I think in the end this will be resolved.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 06:35 PM

Just got a msg from JM and he says he had no idea about the forum until I guess when Mega asked him on twitter. He relayed the same msg claiming he might have been kicked out as an admin too.

Funny thing this is what I have always feared could happened if true because the guy who designed the forum left early on and probably took the source code with him and that was more than 8-9 years ago. Since then this place has always been vulnerable to hacking. It's also the reason why we don't have more admin or mods and when dsf has snafus, then there is no one to fix it quickly. This is my good guess.

TR 09-26-2017 06:39 PM

Show your face Thomas/Lucas/Satan or whatever alias you’re going by these days. You’ve got some ‘splainig to do.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 06:44 PM

Madam wants her full powers back if this is fixed and resolved but I find it strange that she is the only account that has been erased.

BlackCrypt 09-26-2017 06:53 PM

Something doesn't smell right.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 06:56 PM

Code:

Yea/nay; Misogynistic gender biased hackers?

drchin 09-26-2017 07:00 PM

Code:

Yeah, the oh gee whiz, I think we wuz hacked seems a bit like cya for someone who made a stupid decision and is watching it blow up in their face.

But I could be wrong

Vodkaman 09-26-2017 07:09 PM

Code:

I will say everyone here is only staying to see how this plays out. Once teh truth is told everyone will get the fuck off this forum. This place will never be close to what it was without Madam. It was sad fucking day when I found out Madam had been fucked after everything she has done.