The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   So What The Fuck Happened to Madam? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=82625)

BigMac63 09-26-2017 03:57 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Lol! Angelo is still promising non-existent gifts!!!

el_victorino 09-26-2017 04:52 PM

I'm still waiting for a place to spend my 184k credits.

MEGADOUCHE 09-26-2017 06:08 PM

I've been tweeting with Jesus. He claims ALL admins have been hacked. I think in the end this will be resolved.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 06:35 PM

Just got a msg from JM and he says he had no idea about the forum until I guess when Mega asked him on twitter. He relayed the same msg claiming he might have been kicked out as an admin too.

Funny thing this is what I have always feared could happened if true because the guy who designed the forum left early on and probably took the source code with him and that was more than 8-9 years ago. Since then this place has always been vulnerable to hacking. It's also the reason why we don't have more admin or mods and when dsf has snafus, then there is no one to fix it quickly. This is my good guess.

TR 09-26-2017 06:39 PM

Show your face Thomas/Lucas/Satan or whatever alias you’re going by these days. You’ve got some ‘splainig to do.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 06:44 PM

Madam wants her full powers back if this is fixed and resolved but I find it strange that she is the only account that has been erased.

BlackCrypt 09-26-2017 06:53 PM

Something doesn't smell right.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 06:56 PM

Code:

Yea/nay; Misogynistic gender biased hackers?

drchin 09-26-2017 07:00 PM

Code:

Yeah, the oh gee whiz, I think we wuz hacked seems a bit like cya for someone who made a stupid decision and is watching it blow up in their face.

But I could be wrong

Vodkaman 09-26-2017 07:09 PM

Code:

I will say everyone here is only staying to see how this plays out. Once teh truth is told everyone will get the fuck off this forum. This place will never be close to what it was without Madam. It was sad fucking day when I found out Madam had been fucked after everything she has done.