The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   So What The Fuck Happened to Madam? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=82625)

qcmalebox 09-25-2017 10:26 PM

She was the glue. She was part or everything that went on here.
RIP MOTHERFUCKER DSF Forum.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-25-2017 10:38 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Lucas/Satan left and never came back 6-7 years ago.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-25-2017 10:45 PM

If this is truly a last call from some of you then you can find me on twitter. Just add me just to keep in touch and dm the fuck out of my inbox. It has been a real pleasure interacting with many of you over the last 10 years regardless if you're an oldie or newbie, a regular or only logged in 3 times a year. It has been fun and fun wasting loads of my time *cough*life*cough.

And remember that I am still the Greatest Vaginal Discharge! -Frothy Afterbirth

Vodkaman 09-25-2017 10:49 PM

Code:

Well said

TR 09-25-2017 10:50 PM

Fuck this shit....Madam has been the shit for years. Thomas/Lucas/Satan or what ever name you are going by can eat a bag of dicks.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-25-2017 11:00 PM

Code:

Members don't realize that Madam spent serious coin helping the forum by buying TOGIH and paying server costs so that our images won't get lost. It eventually did because of a software issue but it does not ignore what she has done personally for DSF above any member. And also she lost a well paying job because of her affiliation with DSF. This is is what makes this very raw.

rocker182 09-25-2017 11:01 PM

At least give her a reason after all she did for this site you owe her that

TR 09-25-2017 11:05 PM

Code:

Just like peperidge farms, I remember. Madam is good peeps. I agree with Rocker, a fucking explanation is in motherfucking order for everyone. The bag of dicks comment stands tho...

only one toddster 09-25-2017 11:13 PM

Code:

NO. I was never trying to push MM out nor stroking my own ego as Pisceschef states. I was trying to pick up the slack that was left while MM dealt with her personal problems etc. if the site stagnates from a lack of new content then that is when it will wither and die. so while MM is out of action I suggest others out there could put their money where their mouth is and post some content others may find interesting rather than spout vitriol.(the last part is for all. NOT a go at you personally Vman.)

TR 09-25-2017 11:16 PM

Code:

Fuck you Lucas....