The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   So What The Fuck Happened to Madam? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=82625)

UncleTrump6996 03-21-2018 06:55 AM

:lurk :rolleyes: :cool: :wtf: :cry :(

MadamMeow 03-21-2018 05:41 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Hi new guy and welcome to the DSF. :)

I'm intrigued you bumped my funeral thread.

Which is actually arguably my favorite thread on this board ever. :luv

Right behind my let's calculate the gross tonnage of imaginary ships game I made that never really took off, of course.

Anyway, I'm intrigued. Are you a fan of me and you know this was fucked up and shit? Are you a concerned citizen who finally found us and upon inspection wanted to offer me a hand of comfort at an obviously distressing situation which thankfully is vast improved from back then? Even better, are you the guy that hacked the system and killed me? If so, can I finally know why? Like maybe you are Ariel Winter's boyfriend so I can really say Ariel Winter ate my DSF account? :evillol

It's all good, I appreciate the shout. :luv

It's definitely creepy, but truth be told one of the main reasons I am here is because I love creepy internet guys. :eek:

and they give me the tingles. A lot.

:luv :luv :luv

The Godfather 03-21-2018 07:43 PM

Whew! i was like notafuckingin!

MadamMeow 03-21-2018 08:44 PM

Code:

The night is young. I'd be lyin' if I didn't admit that I'm nervous for tomorrow. :o

Vodkaman 03-21-2018 11:11 PM

My first thought was this guy was the hacker. Like the arsonist going back to the fire to watch it burn. The murderer helping search for the missing body. Why would this dude or girl be browsing that far back? :confused:

MadamMeow 03-22-2018 03:50 AM

Code:

Well, the two quotes in my sig do come from this thread and the arrows in the quotes can warp you, but...

...doing such on 3/21/18...Exactly 6 months to the day after the actual incident occurred. That's what creeped me. :lurk

But yay I'm still here today, so that's good so far! :)

:eek: