The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Which show is better (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=93520)

snowkiller 07-26-2019 04:37 AM

Which show is better

Let's have some fun, which is better Big Bang Theory or Friends?

MadamMeow 07-26-2019 05:08 AM

I went BB, I eventually developed anger toward Friends for a reason that had nothing to do with the actors or the show. :evillol

Vodkaman 07-26-2019 10:47 PM

Friends was the most fucking annoying show. I would like to punch every male on that show in the face. Plus I can't stand Lisa K however her name is spelled

MadamMeow 07-27-2019 09:45 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Kudrow. I used to be like her in personality in regards to writing weird damn songs about the real MadamMeow. Although MewMew never stank, she was purrfect. :evillol

But that's why I hate them, some other bitch that has my name got compared to her just because she's blonde, but she had zero personality of any kind so now they can all fuck off and that show is dead to me. DEAD! :flames

:)

Vodkaman 07-27-2019 04:14 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

It wasn't the character she played it was more her face :evilgrin:

amtronic 07-30-2019 08:53 AM

Big Bang, although I did like the story about Jennifer Anniston pinching up her nipples before her scenes. Rowr.

~!