The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ** Post REQUESTS Here!! ** (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=18606)

scampr 04-10-2009 01:01 PM

** Post REQUESTS Here!! **

Instead of a ton of request threads would it be all right if we just had one place to throw some names in and when you gents are in the secret vaults you might take a look around for us?

Me I'm a fan of the funny girls. So if anyone comes across some more Elizabeth Banks or any Leslie Mann that would be fantastic.

maxbailey 04-10-2009 01:33 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Sounds good, keep this as a request thread and i'll certainly look for them.

satan666 04-10-2009 03:45 PM

Sounds good... this is now the official request thread! :D

Carlos Spicy Wiener 04-10-2009 03:48 PM

I want some to lick my ass.

BleacherCreature420 04-10-2009 04:08 PM

Hey gents - I don't usually request anything, and can find most things on my own, but CAN NOT find the movie Fanboys ANYWHERE! Its insane, but if anyone comes across it, thanks and you should watch it yourself, it is great!

DAS 04-11-2009 10:23 PM

Keely Hawes, and Sarah Parish both Brits.

scampr 04-11-2009 10:28 PM

Code:

well that's a given of course! too bad Jizz had to leave us we need to find a new toy, maybe that Flaggot guy

Anyway - a special thanks to Max for getting those posted already. And with the neat addition of the pic of Giovana Mezzogiorno! She is a fantastic actress but she hasn't done too many English speaking roles yet. Anyone have a key to the Italian vaults? She is worth sharing!

maxbailey 04-12-2009 04:09 PM

Code:

Struggling with Keely Hawes. Still looking for some Sarah Parish.

Mr Handlebars 04-12-2009 09:20 PM

Code:

Wrong thread. Try making your request in the Park Bench. This is requests for Celebrity Pics.

Mr Handlebars 04-12-2009 10:39 PM

Keely Hawes - you will find pics of her posted at: Keeley Hawes by Request

Giovana Mezzogiorno - you will pics posted of her at: Giovana Mezzogiorno by Request

For now Sarah Parish is proving to be difficult. The only pics of her I could find are thumbnail and are just too small for good viewing.