The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Cunnilingus with mint - will a girl like it? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=11308)

Vulgar Douche 10-23-2008 12:05 AM

Cunnilingus with mint - will a girl like it?

I overheard some people talking about this.
I wonder if any girls here received oral sex with mint? Or have any of the guys tried to do it?

How was it compared to just oral sex?

Please don't leave out the details. I'm curious if i should try this on my girl.

beastley 10-23-2008 09:36 AM

sounds like it would be tingly and more fun

Carlos Spicy Wiener 10-23-2008 11:40 AM

I've heard that before, never had that happen. I've also had a friend of mine say she did it with those Listerine breath strips, Which In my opinion would burn like a son of a bitch. She also said her boyfriend stuck that shit on her asshole the first time they had anal sex and it numbed it enough to make it easy for her. But again this is the same girl that believes in healing work of faith.

staroffurby 10-23-2008 12:04 PM

I have heard both negative and positive things about this. A mate did this frequently to his girlfriend including putting small ice cubes inside her. So maybe she just enjoyed pain. Then a female friend of mine got her bloke to try it and said it burnt like mad. Maybe you need a certain brand of mint?

You could always try these;

Assuming you have them in America. They are indigestion tablets that fizz and bubble like mad when they hit moisture. Try inserting one of them while down there*? Then sit back watch the ride and when it starts to calm down jump on and have a ride yourself!

* I can't be held responsible for damage done to vaginas! Either from having sex with me or inserting AlkaSeltzer tablets!

FortySuz&Two 10-23-2008 04:29 PM

i read in cosmo once to us an altoid but my bf said he didn't feel any difference

Tablefor5 10-23-2008 04:49 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I see a marketing campaign here!!!!

Boon 10-23-2008 07:42 PM

How about these?

Just don't mix Mentos and Diet Coke with the snapper.

SirLongFoot 10-24-2008 10:01 AM

Really, no one here has tried this? I've gone down on my girl with this, and she has gone down on me. It is a pretty coold feeling. The mint really heats things up, and if you blow on it, even better.

We used cinnamon Altoids. The trick is not to rub the mint directly on her/him, but to have a couple in your mouth, while you do it.

rumpleforeskin 10-24-2008 02:14 PM

i've tried doing this to a girl before and she said it burned like hell. i've had it done to me with the same results.

i've also tried toothpaste and the only thing she liked about it was when i looked up with a smile and said, "look ma, no cavities".

heywoodjablowme 10-24-2008 11:48 PM

Had the BJ w/ Altoid; was different. She on the other hand said the altoid burned.