The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   whats the most interesting place you have had sex? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5286)

Nyalk 05-28-2008 06:32 PM

where is the most interesting place you have had sex?

I think for me would be on a crowded beach. We went out into the water and started fooling around, you will be amazed as to how many positions you can manage if it looks like you are play fighting, lol. I think our mates were onto us but they left us alone, Plenty of looks from the people on the beach, but that only added to the excitement lol

effjay 05-28-2008 07:46 PM

I believe the correct answer is the butt. It's the only way to answer this question.

goonarms 05-28-2008 07:48 PM

Beach here as well!

SexyLion 05-28-2008 07:53 PM

public bus traveling from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem...best f'ng b-day present I ever got.

BigMac63 05-28-2008 07:58 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yours? Sorry, had to ask

Kyle E. Coyote 05-28-2008 08:03 PM

On a desk with the INSANELY hot captain of the women's Lacrosse team in a vacant history classroom back in high school. The teacher's desk.

That's right, I'm fucking amazing. :D

Jack Hunter 05-28-2008 08:04 PM

The Library in school, which is pretty normal, unless you count the time I got caught by a Fransiscan monk. After that they took down the dividers on the desk so they could make sure no more shit was going on...I miss college.

effjay 05-28-2008 08:04 PM

I'm up for some wildness. What...you don't remember? And you told me I was pretty too...last time I fall for that Mac. I suppose if I take this much further it'll have to be moved to a new thread, hahaha.

BigMac63 05-28-2008 08:07 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You're very pretty, with the light off!

styx66 05-28-2008 08:21 PM

I once had sex in a busy public park, during the day. My girl and i layed under a blanket, and it just looked like we were spooning/napping. We went very very slowly and people walked by totally (apparently) clueless. It was insanely hot.