The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What's something you've always wanted to try? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=9559)

ms. cellany 09-06-2008 11:53 PM

What's something you've always wanted to try?

Sexually, that is? Have an (achievable) fantasy or something you've just always wondered about?

I have a few, but one is to answer one of those "casual encounters" ads on Craigslist and go get it on with a random guy for a night (without the drunken stupidity and regret of a bar hookup)... though it's a bit nerve-racking since I live in such a small community, I'm worried I'd end up at one of my student's or former student's houses. That'd be weird. :p

So what do you want to do? ;)

ctabd1 09-07-2008 02:58 PM

Here goes...

It would have to be fucking a longtime friend of mine. Taking her as she comes through the door, pushing her against the wall-- holding her hands above her head while i slide her skirt off-- run my tongue from her neck to the bottom of her ass and back- stand up and whisper in her ear tori, i am going to fuck you nice and slow... the rest gets real blurry cept the sweat and moaning.

Candi Apples 09-07-2008 05:10 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I actually like the idea of a casual encounter being fueled by
booze/and or drugs....

I can be slightly shy,even though I appear to have loads of confidence.

Plus,if the dude sucks in the sack,the alcohol makes the experience go by a little quicker.lol

As a single girl,I think I have pretty much done it all.

But if I was in a relationship,I would want to experiment with swinging,as I kinda like the idea of an open relationship.

But I would also have to say I am open to anything.

After all,you only live once.

Great question!

BlackCrypt 09-07-2008 06:26 PM

Wow!!

Umm. I guess I would say hooking up with a random stranger that you have no idea who it is, or will ever see again.

Ferrd 09-07-2008 08:31 PM

For me it's the whole dom/sub fantasy. I'm pretty dominant in my marriage, but I'd love to be dominated for a night (or more). I'd also love to try a swingers club, but my wife would give me a big fat NO to that one :)

MEGADOUCHE 09-07-2008 08:46 PM

I'm intrigued by Candi.

Candi Apples 09-08-2008 04:15 AM

Code:

I think your wife can would probably grant you your wish to be dominated for one night,that's something that would be an easy compromise in a marriage.

As for the swingers club,your wife would probably not want to do that.lol

But maybe you can persuade her to have a night with a unicorn.

A unicorn is a single girl who is into swinging/experimenting with couples.

Who knows,maybe she would grant this wish for you as well,as long as it was a one time only thing.

thermos 09-08-2008 07:35 AM

Code:

Hmmm...how ironic...a quick search turned this up?

Code:

Ferrd 09-08-2008 07:35 AM

Candi, I wish you were right. However, my sex life with my wife is a complex matter and any sex with her these days is short of a miracle :) For now, these are things that will have to remain as fantasies.

thermos 09-08-2008 07:39 AM

Code:

So you want to be fucked with a strapon?

I'm not judging, just asking.

I'd vote for the swingers club too......we were just in Jamaica a couple months ago and stayed right next door to a Hedonism resort but it wasn't happening.