The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fave Position and why? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=10882)

jay92388 10-12-2008 08:06 PM

Fave Position and why?

Hey guys, what's your fave sex position and why?

effjay 10-13-2008 12:06 AM

Sure don't mind the view of a nice little lady on top. Hard to argue with that one!

Carlos Spicy Wiener 10-13-2008 12:59 AM

Her on top reverse cowgirl, anal. Does this for me every time.

Tablefor5 10-13-2008 12:30 PM

in her vagina!!!

Goat Gosselin 10-13-2008 12:37 PM

doggie in the bathroom or in front of a mirror. works for both, the gf loves to get fucked in front of a mirror

Tablefor5 10-13-2008 12:47 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i knew that!

Goat Gosselin 10-13-2008 12:53 PM

Code:

you should, i learned it from you mom!

skywalker 10-13-2008 02:14 PM

Guy on bottom

Leaves my hands free to feel the T & A

Tablefor5 10-13-2008 02:20 PM

Code:

a little advice. When you try to burn someone, make sure you have proper grammar. It makes the world of difference.

serafina 01-10-2009 11:06 PM

Depends on the mood. When I'm really horny, I like riding a guy. When the sex is hot and dirty, I like it from behind. In the shower, against the wall is really good too.

georgetenfour 01-11-2009 05:19 AM

um, positions are just shit to switch through when you get tired. i don't think i have a favorite, though i mean, it's awesome when i'm allowed to be lazy and catch my breath. been with a girl or two who thought sex meant laying there and getting serviced. i had my hip slip it's socket once, that sucked.

velvet_skin 01-11-2009 10:54 AM

Code:

lol..am expecting u to dig out every sex thread in here :D

doggy.. but any position that allows me to take control when i want.

jamandjelly 01-11-2009 02:03 PM

I like doggie for one, because then I can slip a finger in her ass, Same with reverse cowgirl. But my ex loved regular cowgirl and she'd grind on my cock hard. She also dug it when she was on her back with legs on my sholders so I could fuck her deep. She also dug doggie cause I could spank her till her ass was red

serafina 01-11-2009 05:24 PM

Code:

I do dig up the oldies. The sex talk part of the forum is the only place where I feel like I can really contribute. The other threads don't really interest me much.

Goat Gosselin 01-11-2009 05:29 PM

Code:

they bring out the inner perv ?

georgetenfour 01-11-2009 07:10 PM

i kinda evaded a real response to this earlier. i think honestly my favorite i've actually done is normal cowgirl. more intimate than reverse. positions that involve staring at my wife's back are too... impersonal.

Goat Gosselin 01-11-2009 09:34 PM

reverse cowgirl infronnt of a mirror are great, you an see everything and grab boobs as she bounces and you can dole out some spanks also

beastley 01-12-2009 12:15 AM

yes, fucking in front of a mirror is genius.

she likes doggy the best, but i generally prefer her fucking me or even straight up missionary. i also like side-sex

Chesty LaRue 01-12-2009 03:04 AM

I'm kinda like serafina. it depends on my mood. Most of the time i'm up for doggie or missionary with my legs on his shoulders. I love how deep a guy can go like that :D

surfmagik15 01-12-2009 07:15 PM

ALL OF THEM!!!

except the most recent girl and I have had some mind-blowing doggie style, better than I've ever had

Goat Gosselin 01-12-2009 07:25 PM

Code:

that leg over the shoulders is great, you can hit the g spot easier and most seem to like to get smashed hard in that position. good orgasm percentage using that also

Chesty LaRue 01-12-2009 11:17 PM

Code:

a really awesome variation on the leg over shoulder is to have the girl turn on her side and straddle one leg and put the other one over your shoulder. Feels amazing!!!Plus also very good for getting pounded :)

serafina 01-13-2009 02:00 PM

I love leg over the shoulders. The higher my legs are, the more fun it tends to be.

McHookerino 01-14-2009 09:20 AM

Leg over the shoulders for me, but most girls I've been with like reverse cowgirl, they say they get off easier. Plus it's a hell of a lot more fun to just lay there and let them do their thing and watch

I'm a lazy bitch like that

Chesty LaRue 01-14-2009 11:19 PM

Code:

I hate hate hate HATE reverse cowgirl. I'll do it every once in awhile for my man but i get no enjoyment out of it. I like some sort eye contact

serafina 01-20-2009 04:52 AM

Code:

No, my perverseness has clearly already made its way to the outside.

pympton 03-13-2009 05:44 PM

All time favorite position is me standing up and her on her knees sucking me off. A close second is me sitting on the couch and her sucking me off. :cool:

defbug 09-08-2009 05:19 PM

I like her on top of me cuz I love to rub and caress her tits, sucking her nipples and see her facial expressions then switch to doggystyle because I like to smack her booty which turns her on...

Boon 09-08-2009 07:17 PM

Code:

I smell blood in the water...

defbug 09-09-2009 12:06 AM

Code:

Dude, seriously!! NOT REALLY, I LIKE SMACKING BUBBLEBUT BOOTY, LOVE TO SEE THEM JIGGLE LIKE JELLO!!!

rocker182 09-09-2009 12:07 AM

I like the chick on top because i can control her better and the dick can go deeper