The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Again (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1920)

beastley 02-04-2009 12:28 AM

tart, why do u want new boobs? i think they look fine

EvilTart 02-04-2009 12:40 AM

A little lesson on tits (well the fake kind) If you get saline (which was basically all that was widely available for the last 20 years) they only are in good condition for about 8-10 years. Now some people never replace theirs, most that can do though. See, over time the saline does evaporate a bit in the bags. And on top of that if your weight bounces around a lot ... you can start to see the "ripples" or the implant itself. If the saline implant were to break, the entire tit deflates and you are fucked.

Now that the FDA has approved Silicone which looks like a super thick gel. If the implant were to break (which is very unlikely unlike saline) it wouldn't go anywhere and it doesn't cause health issues. So you have plenty of time to fix it.

Also, silicone weights less. My saline implants that I have now weight more then 5lbs. I'm 5 ft 7 and barely 110 lbs. My back hurts so fucking bad it's unreal. So it's become a health issue as well.

Don't worry it's the same Dr and they will be amazing. I'll do before and afters on here. As long as someone sends me get well flowers.

beastley 02-04-2009 12:42 AM

oh, so u already have implants? i think i get it now. by the way, 30 isnt that much older than most members. im pretty sure the median age is around 30. so dont feel old

n2tattoos.lol 02-04-2009 01:19 AM

hell, i'm older than 30...can i be your "dirty, old man"?

Chesty LaRue 02-04-2009 01:21 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

WHOOO HOOOO I GOT THIRD!!!!!!!! BO-YA BIACHES!!!! :: aND I LOVE YOU TO VIX!

Carlos Spicy Wiener 02-04-2009 01:22 AM

33 here....and being in your thirties is the perfect age for being sarcastic towards the world and people. Your not some young kid who's 19 and haven't done anything in your life and your not 40 and in that age were it's not really cool to take body shots of your girlfriends, it isn't sexy its weird stop it.

Chesty LaRue 02-04-2009 01:24 AM

Code:

If i didn't already have a dirty hippie you could be my dirty old man gladly! :D

And Tart i totally get the implant thing! You're hot and i'd send you flowers any day!

n2tattoos.lol 02-04-2009 01:39 AM

Code:

ha! number 2 in another line. read it and weep, bitches!

Chesty LaRue 02-04-2009 01:42 AM

Code:

yea. You're actually number three. My dog is freaking adorable and unlike all the other men in my life he doesn't talk back :D

Carlos Spicy Wiener 02-04-2009 01:44 AM

Code:

sweetie you don't need implants.