The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V5.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75407)

Frothy Afterbirth 05-25-2016 03:06 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

IMAGES ARE BACK! WOOHOO!

MadamMeow 05-25-2016 03:59 PM

Code:

Well disregard what I said then.

Thanks for the cool site to look around at. :luv

MadamMeow 06-02-2016 03:33 PM

Broadcasting live from the DMV. :spin:

So how is everyone doing today?

Frothy Afterbirth 06-02-2016 04:33 PM

Code:

I'm surprised you don't know this site, it's one of the older well known sites for movie screen caps. You can spend hours just clicking the links from one actress to movie to another actress and so forth.

Frothy Afterbirth 06-02-2016 04:39 PM

Code:

Tired because I haven't had a good night sleep. Doesn't help to forget to close the blinds and curtains and wake up at well before 5 am with daylight. There are some disadvantages to living at a northerly latitude which higher than 90% of the lower 48.

MadamMeow 06-02-2016 06:08 PM

Code:

Ah, a mountain man. :luv

I could do it though. I can sleep with or without light and/or loud sounds and/or shitty temperature extremes. I can basically sleep under any circumstance. :cool:

Once an explosion happened not many miles away that woke pretty much up the whole town. I heard it was loud as heck and lit up the sky like day, but I slept through it. :o

I was so pissed no one tried to wake me up. :evillol

Frothy Afterbirth 06-03-2016 05:15 AM

Code:

Hell no I'm not a mtn man! Washington State just so happens to have a higher latitude than most of the nation with exception to Alaska, parts of Montana, North Dakota, and Maine.

I can be a heavy sleeper and sleep thru any noise or even an earthquake but summertime for early daylight hours sucks.

Vodkaman 06-11-2016 05:03 PM

The world is so fucked up when someone who seems like an OK person gets killed for no reason meaning Christina Grimmie and other so called stars who have no talent and are famous for no reason gets to live. :flames

MEGADOUCHE 06-12-2016 06:31 AM

When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a fighter pilot.

But digging ditches is pretty cool, I guess.

shaolin420 06-24-2016 02:56 PM

If anyone ever tells you that getting rolled by the cops while holding a mass amount of schedule 5 narcotics, losing your job, losing your girl, having to pay hefty fines and penalties to the state, doing a jail bid while going through withdrawl and having to fight to protect your food and attempted donut punchings is not worth the buzz...they are wrong. Totally is.

I can hear the perkys callin'. :D