The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   No Pics Allowed For The Fappening, But You Can Talk About It (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=71391)

Stantz 09-01-2014 12:29 PM

as always happens with /b/, they've shot themselves in the foot with their impatient greed. While some paid up with bitcoins, others just wanted more material, and as none was forthcoming, they went after the hacker himself, and found him (or at least the person who was stupid enough to post a screencap with identifying information). Thereby eradicating the chance of any more images to come. Killing the goose that laid the virtual golden egg, it would seem

Now that the police are involved, these images could be classed as evidence, but one thing is legally clear, as these images were uploaded to private iCloud accounts (with or without knowledge of the account holder), they are private property, and remain the property of the account holder. As such, dissemination or re-posting of the images can be classed as handling stolen good, depending on how voracious their lawyers want to get

I think we might be OK, as we're a private forum, but again, if they want to get everyone posting the images without consent, they could come after us.

DrChin, the facial IS a fake, some anon found the original image in an archived post from months ago

crazyworm 09-01-2014 12:59 PM

I sure hope this is not Rihanna..my whole fantasy has been for nothing..:cry

Stantz 09-01-2014 03:25 PM

Apparently a new thread has begun. I'm in it now, and first out of the box is McKayla. She's legal now, so I don't feel too bad about posting... [EDIT] She's legal NOW, but not when this picture was taken

sorry

benalicon 09-01-2014 03:40 PM

I will post a picture of jennette

benalicon 09-01-2014 03:41 PM

After 5 post i will be able to do it

benalicon 09-01-2014 03:42 PM

Only 3

Only 2

The last one

benalicon 09-01-2014 03:43 PM

MOD EDIT: Hotlinking is not allowed on our forum. Please reup with one of our approved hosts. http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/a....php?f=15&a=58

benalicon 09-01-2014 04:07 PM

8 fucking months??did you see this picture before?did you see breast?so go fuck yourself i am leaving this shit forum