The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Do you like small tits? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1985)

effjay 05-12-2008 12:44 PM

Short girls with big racks are totally hot. There's something about their boobs taking up roughly half their body that is awesome, haha.

El Borracho 05-14-2008 05:17 AM

I have a hard time imagining people who are exclusionary. My current gf has some really nice sized hoo has but I've been with several girls who had nice and shapely A and B cups which perfectly suited their bodies and were hot as hell. When you are looking for a marrying type woman the smaller boobies are beneficial as they will still be north of the belly button after procreation and gravity have their say. Boobies big and small I just want to see them all.

MrD666 05-14-2008 05:36 AM

My experience says, that the smaller the tits the bigger the EGO... and really theres ONLY so much small tits can do for me. I know a girl right now, that, wanted to fuck me, but I refused... as I said I would do you if you had as big as tits as my wife, whom is a LEGIT 42EE, and I just love her tits. I harass my wifey's tits constantly... and she tells everyone, Chuck married me for 2 things... this and this, pointing to her knockers and I always say, NOT TRUE... 3 things, your fucking lips are to die for... which is a whole different story.

PANDAmonium 05-14-2008 11:16 AM

Hm, well I'm glad to see there are more guys here who like small boobs than I thought there would be.
I'm not overwhelmingly self-conscious about my tiny titties, but there's always an underlying insecurity when I'm around/know I'm being compared to other women. And I don't have a big ego (yay) and I don't think I try much harder than most other girls (sorry guys).

At 5'11", 115 lbs., and a medium-ish 32A, I usually only attract men who are into Asians or like the skinny, tall, model type, which I guess is a good thing because there's less of a chance that they're into me just for my t&a.

binary_jester 05-14-2008 11:35 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Dammn. 5'11"...just realized if have to climb a step ladder for a kiss (assuming you didn't pepper spray me and run in the other direction).

PANDAmonium 05-14-2008 11:46 AM

Hahaha, no, I wouldn't pepper spray you.

I'm not nearly as ferocious as my height might make me seem.

idahotransplant 05-14-2008 11:50 AM

As a guy who likes small tits and asian girls, I realize I still have no chance and that makes me sad.:(

goonarms 05-14-2008 12:40 PM

5'11''... wow... I don't know many people who are attracted to the 2 extremes... I like them either really short or just as tall as me... and 5'11' is close

PANDAmonium 05-14-2008 12:55 PM

Yeah, I've found that to be true also. Guys tend to like their girls somewhere in between, like 5'5", 5'6"-ish.

I've only dated guys who are as tall as/taller than me because shorter ones tend to be put off by my height. An insecurity issue maybe? I dunno.

At least when I have kids I know my sons will be tall! Haha!

SexyLion 05-14-2008 01:08 PM

I want to suck on your boobies!!!!
(why yes, I did drink at lunch, why do you ask)