The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Nba (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=11209)

beastley 12-10-2008 11:34 AM

well like i keep saying, just cuz the lakers, cavs, celts are doing well, lets not crown em yet.

but..."if u wanna crown their asses, then crown them! the LAKERS are who we thought they were! we let em off the hook! the lakers are who we thought they were!!"

MillyMc 12-11-2008 08:30 AM

New Favorite Team

I think the SVAMs are my new favorite team.

thermos 12-11-2008 09:04 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Haha....agreed.

Egads, this is too much for me to process right now. A NBA girl too? Had that been a Sixers jersey, I would seriously get a tattoo of YOU on my thighs.

beastley 12-11-2008 11:40 AM

yo the mavs suck. foreal they do, but that doesn't mean i don't apprec the pics, atomic.

i just keep thinking the mavs have a good team, theyre that suns-type team, though and are not gonna get over the hump.

best chance they had was 2 yrs ago when DWADE singlehandedly took them apart.

beastley 12-11-2008 12:03 PM

yeah, i just think that as long as nowitzki is on their team, they wont win a championship. he's just never been that kind of leader.

hes a great player, probably top 15, but not "that" guy...neither is steve nash

thermos 12-11-2008 12:12 PM

Code:

Sad but true......just like Nellie's Warriors too. Fun to watch but they'll never bring it all home. So we get to watch the Spurs instead.

The sixers are pissing me off, BTW........I don't know if I can keep chalking it up to "gelling" time with Brand.....they're so damned inconsistent.

thermos 12-19-2008 08:53 AM

I should put this in the Fuck You thread......

but fuck you EB's shoulder.......the premature canning of 'mo and just a generally pathetic start from a promising roster.

Did you guys read the Dr. J/daughter story on ESPN yesterday? Pretty good read, I got a little weepy.

beastley 12-19-2008 09:31 AM

i watched the video of mo helping the girl with the natl anthem...did u see that therm?

thermos 12-19-2008 09:37 AM

Code:

yeah....a few years back. He was a blazer then, no? He's a horrible singer too, from what I recall.

He's a great dude.....but that's about it, I think. A nice guy and a quality player in his day.....but no Popovich.

d_b_99 12-20-2008 03:27 PM

Code:

I thought that was a good story but if I were his daughter, I'd be just pissed. Here's a chick who had to deal with reporters asking about her daddy for 10 years and hated it. Now, a prick from ESPN comes along and probably tells her the story will be about her, but really it's about her daddy again.