The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   misc. RANDOM QUOTES - post them here! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=10142)

smeegs 10-15-2011 12:42 AM

MadamMeow 10-17-2011 07:54 AM

Eccles 10-20-2011 04:52 PM

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 10-22-2011 02:38 AM

from the "Shit My Dad says" facebook page

"Bullshit. War ain't over till people stop shooting. You can't say you're done taking a crap if shit's still coming out of your ass."

"There won't be humans in 500 years. Enough people choke themselves when they jerk off we gave it a name. We ain't a species made to last."

"Bullshit. Don't pretend you don't care about your birthday. It's like watching a hooker pretend she's out for a walk when cops drive by."

"You can't come...Because it's not a vacation if my family is with me. I could vacation in my fucking house if you people left it."

"He's nice now but he WAS an asshole. Just 'cause a piece of shit dries up and stops smelling, doesn't mean it's not still a piece of shit."

"WENT through an awkward phase? What phase you think you're in now? Ever seen yourself walk up stairs? It's like a T-rex that shit himself."

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 10-22-2011 02:40 AM

"So he likes drugs and hookers. That's the mustard & mayo on the sandwich of life. Problem is, that's all he's got on his fucking sandwich."

"No. Aliens exist, I just don't think they came millions of light years
just to see earth. Be like driving 1000 miles to go to an Arby's"

"No thanks. I don't need a party to celebrate New Year's. All I need is a bottle of bourbon and a t-shirt that hangs down passed my balls."

"Everyone thinks their opinion matters. Don't argue with a nobody. A farmer doesn't bother telling a pig his breath smells like shit."

"He's a politician. It's like being a hooker. You can't be one unless you can pretend to like people while you're fucking them."

"You came out of your mom looking like shit. She thought you were beautiful. Don't know what scared me most, your looks or her judgment."

MadamMeow 10-24-2011 09:48 AM

The Godfather 10-25-2011 07:10 PM

MadamMeow 10-26-2011 09:05 AM

smeegs 10-27-2011 03:08 PM

Wood Dragon 10-27-2011 07:30 PM