The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V5.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75407)

MadamMeow 05-09-2024 06:30 PM

I just had a huge wasp or a hornet in my house and that took up my past hour.

My husband and I somehow managed to vacuum it up. I had to put on my winter coat and sunglasses.

The bee thing carcass is nowhere to be found inside the vacuum and we saw it get sucked up.

The vacuum is now in my basement covered in two contractor bags and we are both scared shitless. :rofl:

Mr. Miyagi my cat saw us screwing around with the vacuum outside trying to confirm the death and he thinks we are stupid and embarrassing him. lol

I am now useless for the rest of the night! :spin:

Vodkaman 05-09-2024 10:45 PM

Back when I was younger a house fly was in my room when I got home around 1am. I was pretty fucked up on coke I usually did a minimum about 6 grams a night so that gives a hint to where my head was at. I spent maybe 3 hours tying to kill that fucker when I finally got it it was one of the most satisfying moments.
Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Frothy Afterbirth 05-10-2024 09:59 AM

Today May 10 is considered Maid Day, a Japanese pun from Mei-do. So otakus dress up as maids and celebrate at maid cafes. So guess what today's theme is going to be? :D

The Godfather 05-10-2024 03:46 PM

Code:

I bought another flashlight today. :spin:

Vodkaman 05-10-2024 10:17 PM

What was the Youtube link? Another question did your phone auto correct and you meant Fleshlight?
Code:

MadamMeow 05-17-2024 05:45 PM

Tomorrow we are driving 4-5 hours/way to Boston and then Sunday we are driving 2.5 hours/way to Atlantic City. :spin:

I'll have to compare how long we stay in each. I used to tap out quick.

Vodkaman 05-17-2024 07:50 PM

You should love Boston maybe.
Code: