The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V5.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75407)

MadamMeow 11-19-2023 04:40 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I'm fine, just have a lot of crap going on and last night my cat stole my chair right when I would have signed on, so I said fuck it, I'll just enjoy my weekend. :evilgrin:

Although seems some internet fuck tards are "starting" to target me. For what, I don't know, but whatever. I guess I should be flattered people find me interesting. :evillol

And then other internet parts I need to go do work on and I really don't want to. :spin:

Thank god I have a vacation coming up.

Vodkaman 11-19-2023 09:55 PM

"internet fuck tards" targeting you, how long till we seem you in the Celebrity Leaks post? :evilgrin:
Code:

MrGoutHimself 11-28-2023 07:57 AM

I have to say I find it highly ironic that Satan and the LCQP guys were so into Reddit and trying to bring Reddit culture here (like trying to use some of their lingo too like TIL and TL;DR) and now Reddit is giving everyone on this forum a surprise colonoscopy to try to find something nefarious behind our old beloved image host (RIP TOGIH).

Oh well, on with the fuckery!!

MadamMeow 11-29-2023 12:05 PM

Code:

Thanks for saying that, cause my best guess is the LCQP Research team are just them trying to restir their own drama to get anyone on the internet who might listen to hold on to their weirdo dreams. :rolleyes:

Seriously, what other answer is there. Who else besides themselves would actually care at this point.

Just sayin'. :evilgrin:

MrGoutHimself 11-29-2023 02:43 PM

Code:

I would be lying if I said I don't think that's the most likely answer at this point. I can only hope it at least drives some traffic here so Jesus can afford to pay his light bill or whatever.

Predator24 12-03-2023 07:21 PM

We need an update to the DSF FF rankings

The Godfather 12-03-2023 07:26 PM

Code:

How much you paying?

MrGoutHimself 12-03-2023 10:20 PM

It's almost 2024, where are the flying cars and advanced sex robots already?

Vodkaman 12-03-2023 10:24 PM

You have the order wrong should be sex robots flying cars
Code:

MrGoutHimself 12-09-2023 09:52 PM

Sometimes my poop smells like Fritos.