The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Shasta and that other guy..whats his name?...oh yeah BigMac (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=7688)

scampr 07-17-2008 02:47 AM

not a chance in hell

If he wasn't offended by that Shastacanal avatar you gave him last month NOTHING you ever post will bother him. I still have nightmares from that fuckin thing.

satan666 07-17-2008 02:59 AM

Actually those 2 avatars were ones they picked out for each other.

It started when Shasta asked me to switch Mac's Avvy for the guy hangin from his balls. Then Mac asked me to get back at Shasta by switching his avvy to the shastacanal one (well Mac gave me 2 to choose from).

I would never have switched anybody's avvy for anything that was as disgusting as those 2 avvys were.

n2tattoos.lol 07-17-2008 03:03 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

aww..they do luv each other!

scampr 07-17-2008 03:06 AM

dang

Code:

Well thankfully you can't erase past humor cause I laughed my ass off (between the hurls) but it proves the point even better.

maxbailey 07-17-2008 05:42 AM

Code:

That made me laugh so much, cheers for that!

:D

SexyLion 07-17-2008 07:52 AM

JUST THREE LITTLE WORDS..."YOU ARE GAY!!!"

DSF Guest 8 07-17-2008 07:53 AM

southpark fuckin slays me

Shasturbator 07-17-2008 08:05 AM

does this means it's over now? that sucks I still had a couple of good ones planned...

really

I take nothing posted by others personal or serious....and others should do the same with my posts....

but I'll be damned if I post another offensive joke

goonarms 07-17-2008 08:26 AM

If those cartoons made them think that you were being mean then must not read often enough

Mrs.BlackCrypt 07-17-2008 09:14 AM

Don't fall for it Lucas. Don't fall for answering to people. You're in charge. The way I see it ONLY Shasta and Mac have the right to say anything to you about what you say about them. I'm pretty sure they are both outspoken adults. So if they have a beef I'm sure they'd say so.

I think though that all too many people think mod/owners have to somehow keep themselves above and apart from any fun that goes on sites. Or that they have to explain their actions. I've seen it in support groups where the mod isn't expected to need support and they must always be "on" and supportive. Someone once taught me that being a mod, you need to be a "Benevolent dictator".

Yes, as usual I am just rambling.