The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Lets talk about fuck buddies (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3469)

Marie-Eve Martinez 04-22-2008 08:25 PM

Wine Turns to Vinegar.

Candid 04-24-2008 07:35 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I somehow have to agree with you at least on the phenomenon (girls tending to want more) even though i don't know if it's in the hormones or the education. Unfortunately I experienced the same, I got attached to a guy I just had sex with whenever we were drunk and that even though the sex wasn't shit. Now he is really totally not up for anything more serious but gets jealous anyways when he sees me with guys. I'm just the same so basically now it ended up in a complete mess.
I guess you can't have sex for a longer time without ending up in chaos. The only exception would be if both fell in love or something but i suppose that doesnt happen.

Carlito's way 04-24-2008 08:36 AM

never ever ever works out

it just doesnt