The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Trade off for anal sex (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1786)

tropicool 01-31-2008 02:03 PM

Once someone has shoved a table leg up your ass, could anything ever be the same again? You could never win a fight again...EVER. You could never leave her ever. Couldn't you just see some chick giving you this "If you ever cheat on me or leave me I'm telling your mom you let me shove a table leg up your ass?"

I'm intrigued though. Did he turn the table over and mount it or was it one of those screw off table legs? Cold you EVER eat dinner at that table again. "Honey, this steak is a little over cooked" She replies "oh yeah, well how about we unscrew you favorite leg down there and let me shove it AND your over cooked steak up your ass!"

However, if my girl wanted to fuck me in the ass so I could return the favor, sure why not, it's not like she has a beard. It has to be one of those tiny little dildos though, not some giiant horse cock dildo or something. And definitely NO TABLE LEGS!

DSF Guest 8 01-31-2008 03:01 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ROFLMAO! Funny because it's true.

eternalgreed 02-01-2008 08:24 AM

I dont see how getting fucked in the ass for the same favor in return makes any sense. It's not like girls make us blow a dildo before they go down on us. We dont get penetrated, so therefor we shouldnt be to barter with you. Girls like penetration, and some men want variety. Most of them who do it once, probably wont ask for it again. So girls just need to bite the fucking bullet, get it over with and be on their merry way.

Public_Enemy_#1 03-03-2008 10:18 AM

all girls need dicks in thier asses FACT

thats REAL TALK!

ctabd1 03-05-2008 03:52 PM

Table Leg...

I got to chime in on this. My wife is tiny. I have tried and tried. She has never asked to shove something in my ass in return.. I would have to believe you are giving off that "vibe" if she is asking to shove of all things a TABLE LEG!!!! up your ass. Have her talk to a psychiatrist A Male Psychiatrist. He will set her straight.

Shasturbator 03-12-2008 08:01 AM

I know this is reversed from the subject here, but that does not look like a bat to me.......