The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V5.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75407)

Magnusrex 11-12-2015 10:31 AM

Superman is not to be trusted.
he is either a psychopathic monster or a complete mental nutjob.
"last of his people, he has no one who understands what he is going through"
fucking emo drama queen. he has a cousin Supergirl and he keeps an entire Kryptonian city locked up and shrunken in a bottle under a red sunlamp in his Fortress of Solitude. he has 1000's of Kryptonians under lock and key.
Batman is right to not trust Superman.

MadamMeow 11-12-2015 11:39 AM

^^^ Don't even get me started on Superman 64. God that game was hella annoying. :evilgrin:

MEGADOUCHE 11-12-2015 07:11 PM

American Horror Story is just ridiculous and obnoxiously base and prurient

MadamMeow 11-12-2015 07:35 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I figured it would be as such once they cast Gaga. It's gonna be just like her and be a publicity stunt show I bet. :(

Vodkaman 11-14-2015 07:47 PM

I can't stand the people who go to an area where a tragedy has happened and pose for the cameras. It might be a heart felt sorrow but they have that pose and sad face you know is put on just so they will be photographed. Yahoo has a perfect example. This lady in the pic sums up what I am saying. RIP those lost in Paris and if there are a bunch of virgins waiting for the fuckers that did it hope they are ugly as fuck.
credit to the owner of the picture

MadamMeow 11-14-2015 08:17 PM

Code:

Well now that you mention it, at least you're on to something. Of course they will be ugly as fuck. In this day of age, they start younger & younger even ugly girls can get laid no problem, so for any to be a virgin past 13 means they are super disgusting fug. :evilgrin:

But kidding aside, this is why I'm still as paranoid to do anything as I've been since 911 here. I hate this. :(

drchin 11-14-2015 09:41 PM

Code:

The notion that after slaughtering a bunch of innocent people, some murdering bastard would be rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife, just shows how perverted their entire philosophy is.

Wood Dragon 11-15-2015 05:33 PM

And in the lighter side of the news. France bombs a jihadi training camp near Rakka. Hopefully many goat fuckers will get fisted by bacon greased demons in hell.

Back to you Ron...

Vodkaman 11-15-2015 08:42 PM

^^^^ If I were the one loading those bombs on the jets I would smear a bit of bacon grease on their nosecones.

The Godfather 11-16-2015 09:53 AM

po sum suga on maaayyyyy