The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Wrestling (Discussion) (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8754)

eykt21 04-04-2009 02:09 PM

Looking for suggestions (websites) for behind the scenes news. There were some good ones a few years back, but now all I can find are sites loaded with popups and spyware.

korporate 04-04-2009 11:54 PM

I have been going to Wrestlezone.com for probably ten years now. It has a few pop up occasionally but for the most part its clean and its updated often. Even has some people who used to be in the business as columnist

Cactus Jack 04-05-2009 12:04 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

even HHH himself said himself that the whole reveal that he is a mcmahon by marriage changes things. i dont seem them doing anything in the vein of him turning on them or them on him. it has been done and i think they wont go back to the proverbial well for that again, at least not now or soon.

Code:

i use prowrestling.com not they just started using these stupid in browser vids that i hate. been looking for a new site too.

Goat Gosselin 08-17-2009 10:24 AM

Code:

Professional wrestler and Pittsburgh native Kurt Angle was arrested and found a capped syringe and two vials of "Hygetropin," otherwise known as HGH. also his girlfriend had filed a protection from abuse order against him, which was served at Angle's home Saturday morning..

what happened to his wife? she i hot as hell