The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   World News(Stuff to Discuss) Free For All (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=20687)

Foetus 09-14-2009 01:28 PM

Thanks, you little f*****

'Thanks, you little f*****': Family horrified after restaurant bill makes clear what waiters thought of Molly, two.

Most parents have experienced their young children getting restless when waiting for a meal in a restaurant.
But not many get the bill at the end of it with a message describing their offspring as a 'little f*****'.

This is what happened to parents Craig and Kimberley Cartin at a Mexican restaurant in Halifax, West Yorkshire, where they received the receipt which had 'Thankyyou littell f*****' written on it.

Visiting the brand new eaterie, called Cactus Joe's, on its opening weekend the family had already been frustrated by slow service and poor food, which caused hungry two-year-old Molly to complain.

'Unbelievably offensive': The family's receipt - the obscenity is the last item on the bill
The couple believe her mild protests triggered the shocking comment - despite being seated in the advertised 'kids' zone'.

Fuming Craig, a 34-year-old administrator, said: 'I couldn't believe my eyes. The meal was indifferent anyway but to be abused on the bill is unbelievably offensive.

'I consider myself a fairly easy-going guy but this was too much, it's awful behaviour.
'Molly was a bit grumbly, a bit moany, but her behaviour certainly wasn't terrible - so this was just uncalled for. Presumably they meant to delete it before printing but it's still no excuse.'

Kimberley, 25, who was also with one-year-old daughter Megan at the time, described how the family had to wait a long time for their meal and then the offensive bill.

She said: 'It was really quiet when we were in there.
'But somehow they still managed to take that long to serve us and after about 20 minutes, Molly started to get restless and a bit impatient.
'She wanted to get up and walk around but we wouldn't let her so she had a little tantrum.
'When we asked for the bill there was another long wait so I went up to pay at the counter and that is when I saw the swear word on the bill.
'I couldn't believe it. The woman looked really embarrassed and the manager apologised but I could still see people whispering and sniggering.

'It's out of order.'

Restaurant owner Steve Ryan apologised for the message and said the member of staff responsible, believed to be a 29-year-old manageress, had been sacked.

He said: 'This was absolutely inexcusable and it won't be tolerated. The person involved has been sacked and I am planning on consulting my lawyers to see if I can take further action against her.
'I have visited the customer involved and invited him to be our guest this weekend. We offer unreserved apologies.'

The incident rounds off a torrid first fortnight for the restaurant.

After opening on August 28 it had to close again just days later because the gas supply was inadequate causing dozens of cancellations.
Kimberley said she and Craig turned down the restaurant's offer to be their guest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tle-f--er.html

MadamMeow 09-14-2009 03:23 PM

Train misses drunken teen napping on track

I like that little fucker one lol. I don't think the waiter should have been fired.

Now in my article, some French kid survived being run over by a train because he was piss drunk. :cool:

Train misses drunken teen napping on track

PARIS (Reuters) ? A drunk French teenager narrowly escaped death on Sunday after falling asleep on a railway track and slumbering undisturbed as a high-speed train roared over him, police said.

The 19-year old, whose name was not released, remained fast asleep face down on a stretch of track near Saint Nolff in southern Brittany, as the Quimper to Paris train passed, leaving only a few grease stains on the back of his jacket.

The driver saw the body lying on the tracks and slammed on the brakes, but was only able to stop a few hundred meters further on.

"It was his unconscious state that saved him really, as he lay there completely still like a dead body," said a spokesman for the local police force, adding that the clearance under the train is only around 20 centimeters.

According to the spokesman, the teenager was making his way back from the Saint Nolff music festival when he stopped to take a nap on the railway line.

Roused by police and fire fighters who attended the scene, the young man gave a one-fingered salute before rolling over and going back to sleep.

He was subsequently transferred to a nearby hospital where police say he is still recovering from his alcohol binge.

"He's not really aware of what happened," said the police spokesman.

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Predator24 09-14-2009 03:46 PM

Code:

The fuck are you smoking?????

One bad patron leads to 5 and so on.

Any restaruant can not afford shit like this these days especially when it is printed on a receipt and evntually on DSF of all places.

The owner should burn this dick heads house down and kidnap his pets for possibly ruining his business and the livelyhoods of his employees.

:mad:

MadamMeow 09-14-2009 04:02 PM

Code:

The customer wasn't supposed to see it, and don't get me wrong the waiter belongs in the "people who need to be punched in the head" thread. I think that part with the little fucker was funny and if he should be fired it should be over the making people wait too long part. That I can agree with.

The only difference between me and those people is I would have walked out long before. I often do that if I don't get waited on promptly.

Predator24 09-14-2009 04:14 PM

Code:

I walk out when deserving and then call the restaurant the next day to speak to the owner. Forget the manager, he's the one who let the shit happen in the first place. I ask to meet the owner at his restaurant with the employee and just go to fucking town!!!!

I'm not looking for a free meal or an apology. I am looking to only abuse and humiliate the owner and his business to the degree that I arbitrarily deem appropriate.

I couldn't fucking care less about his business at this point. If he was stupid enough to hire a manager who would hire an employee with such horrible customer service skills then he deserves to have as much of his business taken away from him.

In this particular case, a decent manager would have taken care of this before I left the establishment after I told the waiter/waitress that I am refusing to pay unless the manager AND the owner magically appear before me together within 20 minutes to resolve this.

I've done it before and I know I'll do it again.

ThatHaole 09-14-2009 04:35 PM

Code:

I've had people crawl up my ass after I have apologized, thanked them for letting me know that I have a problem and comped their meal. Usually, if they won't stop I will then say "At this point I am not sure what else I can do but sense it seems to make you happy to continue to berate me I will stand here and you can work off your anger until you feel better." That usually makes the fuckers shut up. I get it we fucked up. It sucks. I fucking slave away at my business to make everything as fantastic as possible, but we fuck up, and then I make it right. When people get on a rock about it and take it way past where it needs to go, I won't just sit there and take their shit. This isn't McDonalds fuckstick, and I'm sorry that you have a small penis, just got fired, broke up with your wife, or just generally have an attitude, but enough is enough.

Having said that, this example is a case of employees taking a joke too far and being too stupid to catch their "joke" before it hit the customer. They deserved to be fired then and there. Openings are always goatfucks and if you can't handle the job, GTFO. Just like DSF :)

Predator24 09-14-2009 04:46 PM

I understand what you're saying fishman but as the owner, what do/should you do??

How many times has this happened and how many others have simply heard about this sort of thing at your restaurant??

Hopefully this is the first and last time bcause if it has been happening even twice that night, they may have to close their doors.

Here on the East Coast, we're all major assholes when it comes to perfection at good restaurants. I'm not saying that your food is not excellent since I have never eaten at your place but I can definately speak for the attitudes in Connecticut at least.

Code:

ThatHaole 09-14-2009 04:53 PM

Code:

That shit wouldn't fly with me and has not happened in my place, nor would it (At least I hope not.) That sort of performance deserves all the debasement and abuse possible.

I was more referring to the general attitude of arbitrary abuse due to dissatisfaction. People in general are assholes regarding perfection at good restaurants. Yelp and the like give better aggregate reviews to restaurants around me with mediocre food and drink because the expectation is so low there. My place has a built in expectation so when we do not exceed it or make an error that is real or perceived we get trashed. That is why I am so hard on my staff and myself.

I try to ensure everything is perfect, but mistakes happen. I will not put up with abuse for no reason though.

You could have left it at this though:

Code:

:p

Trips 09-14-2009 04:57 PM

Code:

What kind of food you serve?

Predator24 09-14-2009 04:58 PM

HAHAHA
I owe you one free hour with one of my trannies for that one!!!

You'll also know when I am in town when you hear a guest at your restaurant screaming at the top of his lungs for Obama's head unless his check is not completely negated!!!

I'm serious though regarding the shit I've done and seen by others in restaurants out here. Perhaps that explains the high crime rates?

Code: