The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V5.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75407)

MadamMeow 10-11-2015 07:59 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

:evillol zero, my honey gets randoms cause he's a train conductor. I actually had to quit years ago for it. Don't want to second hand him, you know? :o

Me, a blunt or a joint and only one taco would have done it for me. :luv :evillol

But fun fact, I did used to have neighbor boys & their friends knocking on my window in the middle of the night, just not with the above requirements. :spin:

Vodkaman 10-11-2015 10:26 PM

Code:

Lucky neighbor boys. I do have so many questions about this little fun fact. :luv

MadamMeow 10-12-2015 05:28 AM

Code:

They couldn't climb in, I don't have normal up & down windows. This one is solid glass that doesn't open except for one sliver that you open by turning a hand crank and is backed by a metal screen that's screwed on. :o

Predator24 10-12-2015 05:54 AM

I really should have gone to auto mechanic school when I was younger.

Vodkaman 10-12-2015 05:07 PM

Code:

Would it be wrong to assume you teased them with a little show. Wait if you were like 14 don't answer.

MadamMeow 10-12-2015 05:39 PM

Code:

13/14/15, but had to stop it when I started dating my ex at 15 so...No comment. :cool:

amtronic 10-13-2015 11:47 AM

Got a haircut, barber did it too short. Now I know what a shaved vag feels like. Every breath of wind I feel on my scalp. I feel like shopping.

MadamMeow 10-13-2015 06:56 PM

Code:

:evillol

Luckily it will probably grow back just as fast. Hopefully before you go broke. :spin:

elmerfudd 10-13-2015 07:02 PM

PlayBoy ending nudity in their magazine after next year? Ol' Heff must not wanna be rich anymore

MadamMeow 10-13-2015 07:10 PM

Code:

He should just retire it. There are enough mags out there not showing everything. Crowded market I say.

Guess time will tell.