The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bob's Ode to Kourtney Kardashian's beautiful ass (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=81516)

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 04-27-2017 11:45 PM

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 04-27-2017 11:46 PM

Vodkaman 04-28-2017 12:02 AM

Bob you are now dead in my eyes. This family is Satan's spawn. :mad Just kidding about being dead in my eyes

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 04-28-2017 12:11 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

It's ok, I'm dead in a lot of people's eyes. Kourtney is the only one I can stomach. Something about a fertile short girl with a nice ass

MadamMeow 04-28-2017 04:02 AM

I hope they all die gruesome horrible deaths. :fuckyou

They exist solely to help TMZ fill out a half hour every day around any other "news". That's it.

This family has had way more than their fucking 15 minutes and they need to GTFO now.

I should have the right to live in a world where I can go to open my emails or watch the news without having to be subjected to their fucking bullshit nonsense.

It's everyday and it's been like a decade now. Just fucking stop.

Or the media can pay me to STFU and then I will, but until then.

STOP THE INSANITY!

You don't need any of this nonsense. There are plenty of hotter girls on the planet just as thirsty, go look at them, expand your horizons or just hang out on the damn front page with this hippo poop.

My hero will forever be the newscaster that literally quit his job in the middle of show when he couldn't read about them any more. He understands. I applaud his efforts for the cause.

Thank you former newscaster sir, thank you.

Vodkaman 04-28-2017 06:54 PM

^^^^ said more eloquently than me :luv

MEGADOUCHE 04-29-2017 05:53 AM

Aside from the fact that all these pics are obvious fakes,

Do you want to fuck her, Bob?