The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE have strange sleeping habits?! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=32571)

Striker 04-03-2010 09:05 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

So what do you do to fix that? Sleep with an oxygen mask on and oxygen tank next to your bed?

TR 04-03-2010 09:19 AM

continuous positive airway pressure or cpap. Basically, a blower that takes ambient air and pushes it to a certain level of pressure through a nasal mask. If the apnea is really bad, they bleed O2 into the line to increase oxysat levels (luckily that is not my situation).

Foetus 04-03-2010 11:15 AM

Code:

my wife has done home health care and DME for years, and she would always tell me about the delivery drivers who delivered o2 tanks, cpaps, etc, huffing on the o2 tanks in the AM after partying :)

MrGoutHimself 04-03-2010 01:35 PM

After almost 8 years of marriage when I left my wife and came to stay with my sister (she's in the process of moving out in preparation for her marriage) I slept in the bed in her spare bedroom the first night I was here. It took me almost 3 hours to fall asleep. My wife can't sleep in bed due to GERD and her back (or because she's a dirty whore) so she always slept in the recliner in the den, which put me on the couch. Last night my sister stayed with her sex so I fell asleep on the couch, I was out almost instantly once I was done obsessing about the bullshit with the wife. I also can't sleep with a shirt on, ever, and rarely with pants. I'm a fat fuck (5'8" and 200 pounds now, down 20 since my GB surgery) so I sweat just sitting upright sometimes.
-SrD

2-6 04-03-2010 01:42 PM

i sleep best in cloths and boots. old habit.

satan666 04-03-2010 01:48 PM

Code:

damn, so you really did it, eh? left the wifey... good for you if that's what's gonna make you happy. No need to keep suffering like some people do. If it aint gonna work out then it just aint gonna work out, ya know?

Oh and the 5'8" 200 pounds doesnt sound fat. You probably are a little heavy but those numbers don't seem like a "fat fuck". just sayin

satan666 04-03-2010 01:48 PM

Code:

haha with and M-16 across your chest and a knife in your boots? :D

TheSNakE 04-03-2010 01:56 PM

ok I am going to get flamed for this but I did a search and couldn't find anything but a bunch of companies. WTF does DAE stand for?

FortySuz&Two 04-03-2010 01:57 PM

i have to sleep with a fan for the noise. i even travel with one. i can't sleep facing someone. feeling them breathe on me drives me crazy.

Anonymous 04-03-2010 01:58 PM

if i cant sleep i give it a jerk but i bet most guys do that