The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What would you do... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=22178)

DAS 07-12-2009 01:15 PM

Here's a story proving what scumbags people are...

A friend of mine's son was in an automobile accident. He was killed in the accident, a bystander watching the fire department trying to cut his barely lifeless body out of the car, found his cellphone. They racked up over 400 minutes in just over two days, once his wife realized it was missing and canceled it... What a miserable excuse for a human being that must be...

tuv2130 07-12-2009 02:52 PM

If it's a matter of like $10 or less I'll pocket it. Anything more and I'll generally try and find the owner. Losing any large some of cash would instantly screw my family and myself, so I try to do the right thing in the hopes that others would too.

flojo 09-14-2010 06:26 AM

I would go to lost and found, tell them I found an amount of money on a train. Give them my phone number and let the person who lost it call me. If they can say the right amount and description of the bag they can come pick it up. I would not want those fuckers stealing it after i brought it back.