The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Wrestling (Discussion) (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8754)

DSF Guest 6 08-12-2008 03:54 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i agree, Orton's heel is needed right now. I friggin love SANTINO. So entertaining. I HIGHLY suggest watching the "Santino's Casa" videos on WWE.com. Seriously entertaining stuff.

Trips 08-12-2008 04:03 PM

Well duh when it comes to my personal fave is/was. I always hated hbk though. My favorites were mick foley, macho man, and scott hall. You just never knew when that guy was going to show up sober. I broke my back in an auto accident about 2 months before wrestlemania came to houston, I was in the third row and I can be seen from the DVD :p

Cactus Jack 08-12-2008 04:39 PM

ass clown orton broke his collar bone again after crashing his motorcycle! out another 3 months! i was there at One night Stand in San Diego when he did it.

DSF Guest 6 08-12-2008 04:41 PM

Code:

dumbass! We have to expect a heel turn from some face soon don't you think? Batista? I don't think it'll work because you still have everyone over 13 that hates Cena and will cheer Big Dave.

I love the direction Y2J has gone but I wish they would utilize Lance Cade. He can be a much better mid-card heel than Burchill or Regal.

Trips 08-12-2008 04:41 PM

Code:

Rofl yeah. Just had a new daughter aswell. If there is a death pool floating around I want $5 on Orton within the next three years

Cactus Jack 08-12-2008 06:06 PM

totally dig jericho! we are the same build and he is the reason i am going to storm's school.

i really like that ecw is bringing in new talent. one of the reasons wwe won the monday night wars was their ability to make new stars.

i disagree with goon about gimmicks, if by gimmicks he means shit like doink and irs. gimmicks like kennedy and punk work because they are rooted in reality. it has been said time and time again that the best characters are the ones that were closest to the actual performer. it is them with the volume turned up to 11.

buddha00man 08-12-2008 07:06 PM

was really into these guys & to be honest at the time i believed it was real, then john stossel from 20/20 did a report & showed that it was fake!! i was devastated like when finding out there was no santa claus :(

for those that dont know.....The Fabulous Freebirds

Trips 08-13-2008 02:23 AM

Code:

Jericho is a godsend as is santino. But kenndy blows balls cause he just yells his name out. If yelling your name out while being excited was acceptable; I'd be a better lover.

Cactus Jack 08-13-2008 03:31 AM

Code:

hahahaha. kennedy needs to stay focused and healthy. i heard his ovw gimmick was a lot better than what he has going on now. he has charisma and has yet to show what he really can do. IMO!

badmedicine09 08-13-2008 03:47 AM

Code:

I wouldn't say his gimmick in OVW was better or worse, but he was able to get away with a lot more on the mic than he is now. Plus, he was heel from the start so he was a HUGE heat magnet.