The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   North Korea is Best Korea - Photographs from the secretive country (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=43066)

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 06-02-2011 08:43 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I take it that is what the cool kids call sarcasm.

Frothy Afterbirth 06-02-2011 09:49 PM

Code:

Cool they have a fully stocked duty free shop. Who says those crazy N. Koreans don't have quality goods and are in starvation. Only liars and naysayers. Dear Leader lives!

Soze 06-03-2011 12:42 AM

for anyone interested in more info about this country i highly recommended watching 'the vice guide to travel- north korea'(easily found on the internets). its an absolutely incredible look at one of the most bizarre places on earth.

and after watching that documentary check out the vice guide to travel-liberia and see what hell on earth looks like.

Trips 06-03-2011 01:13 AM

Code:

Because you can always stay. But you can't ever leave! Beyarraawawawa wooow

mr.brownfella 06-03-2011 03:32 AM

huh? a hmm, yeah!

josehl 06-03-2011 10:38 AM

North Korea, Fuck Yeah!

I'd love to go there. For years I've been planting seeds with my newspaper editor friends so they find a way to send me. I really don't know why, but this place fascinates me.

Predator24 06-03-2011 11:11 AM

Code:

I watched the three NK parts and I want to go now!

shade 06-03-2011 07:53 PM

Code:

It's much worse than New Jersey. Much worse. I've been to both places and I'd still choose New Jersey over North Korea.

While the mindless are, in fact, the majority, there are significant number who want out. Every year people attempt to cross into China. They have a better chance of getting into China than escaping to the South.

Most people in North Korea live with rationed electricity or rolling blackouts. There are still active jamming efforts to block outside radio and TV from reaching in country. The place is like a ghost town after dark. Very spooky. The rural areas are only slightly better.

The Godfather 06-03-2011 09:59 PM

Code:

I watched it on vbs.tv. Where in the the hell is Career?

cmetz 06-03-2011 10:09 PM

i would def like to check it out as long as i was sure they would let me leave. i love me some asian women and the countryside looks cool too