The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Celebrity Animated GIFs (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4255)

smeegs 02-28-2011 02:43 PM

Nicole Kidman

You're definitely not gonna llike this one then, it's almost 7MB but it's worth the wait.

TheSNakE 02-28-2011 03:00 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That's ok, I have the video:)
I think it is a good idea to post one gif at a time in these gif threads. It just crashed my browser again. I usually won't even bother clicking on them because of how often if freezes FF. Maybe spreading them out will help.

w3stcoast 02-28-2011 06:19 PM

I don't mind it when you link to big gifs- just don't post the full size thing directly in the thread. I like opening up bigger versions of the celebs I want to see more of.

TheSNakE 02-28-2011 07:06 PM

Code:

That's probably an even better idea. I think the whole idea of an animated gif is for it to have a relatively small file size. I mean you might as well watch the video if the gif is 10 MB.

w3stcoast 03-01-2011 01:59 AM

Code:

I have a 1.5 TB external HD... Even with free pr0n its going to take me awhile to fill that sucker.

maxbailey 03-01-2011 04:18 AM

Code:

If I'm posting any gifs over 5 or 6 mb I'll try and post them as a link instead of directly in the thread.

strommsarnac 03-01-2011 05:38 AM

Code:

Oh god don't do that. I'd much rather open one thread, let it load in the background and browse other threads then have to click, wait, close, click, wait, close, click, wait... aw fuck it I don't have time for this, CLOSE, go watch TV.

That's my humble opinion.

I Center click the last page of all the threads I want to read and then start reading the ones that loaded completely. Goes really quick that way.

maxbailey 03-01-2011 09:56 AM

Code:

To be fair, I do that too. I open all the gif threads and come back to them later. Fuck, now I'm all confuzzled.

w3stcoast 03-01-2011 06:46 PM

Code:

haha w/e u guys want to do idc... up 2 u.

TheSNakE 03-01-2011 07:24 PM

Code:

maybe if we just kept it to one gif per post and made a few comments here and there, it will help a little. I only open these threads when I have read everything else I want to see on the forum. Then I open one or two and go make coffee or take a shower and come back. Sometimes they are still loading:)
I don't really care, but I have a fast computer, and if it takes that long for me, I bet a lot of other people have the same problem. Most people do not have all day to wait for a thread to load. There is some good shit in the gif threads, but I usually avoid them because they are a pain in the ass.