The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V4.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=39191)

cmetz 08-03-2012 07:29 PM

i had sex with a pregnant chick and told all my friends i had a threesome

Foetus 08-03-2012 08:57 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

you spelled "my brother" wrong

cmetz 08-03-2012 09:02 PM

Code:

yes i like to fuck my brother but that wouldn't make it a threesome now would it...think mother fucker, think!!!! :cool:

Stantz 08-04-2012 06:15 PM

Athletes: Underpaid, under-represented, under-sponsored (unless you're already a household name) are pissing over everyone. The benefit of renewed interest. Bringing to light that we have the finest, most natural talents the world has to offer. (Natural, not manufactured. China, I'm looking at you).

Footballers: Oh well, at least you have your million-pound mansions and fleets of supercars to bring you solace.

We are seeing, in absolute brilliance, how wonderful and fantastic our rising athletes are, and how they can truly shine when given the proper support from our nation. The planet does not revolve around Football. Footballers do not deserve their criminally large paypackets when it's so patently obvious there are thousands of people out there who have infinitely more talent than them, but will never be paid as much, or worshipped as much, merely for the fact that their particular discipline, be it archery, or rowing, or cycling, will never generate the kind of interest that will see fans pay out £60 every 3 months for a slightly differently designed shirt

MEGADOUCHE 08-04-2012 08:13 PM

Code:

You nearly had it right. If people had a genuine interest in competitive archers, they too might have a fleet of supercars. Alas.:(

Foetus 08-04-2012 09:31 PM

if archery was so fucking difficult, it would require arms

MadamMeow 08-04-2012 09:35 PM

I was on the front page and scrolled to see who was on. I got all excited becauase I thought I saw thermos, but it was only thelnos. :(

No offense to you thelnos.

True story. :spin:

MrGoutHimself 08-05-2012 12:02 PM

Code:

Fuck thelnos... uncle tom ******. Granny told me to tell Thermos high, which is scary for many reasons (not the least of which being that both my grannies are dead).

MadamMeow 08-05-2012 12:12 PM

Code:

Even in death, grannies know that Thermos was their man. Lol. :spin:

MrGoutHimself 08-05-2012 12:44 PM

Code:

Damn it, the man won't let me rep you...