The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Post a pic of yourself - dont think, just do it! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8551)

binary_jester 04-23-2008 11:02 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Suddenly I feel dirty.

Shasturbator 04-23-2008 11:06 AM

Code:

LMAO....really, I just busted out laughing and now my AD-ASS is wanting to know what I was looking at....

satan666 04-23-2008 11:08 AM

Well, let's be realistic for a second.

She hasn't posted any nudity. It's basically anything you could see at a beach. But i just want to make sure that nobody gets in any potential trouble

Although I dont really see WHAT kind of trouble but i'm just being safe :o

TylerB 04-23-2008 11:13 AM

She's 18. In Internetland everyone is age of majority. But back to the important things. Clearly mydarlingclementine has not read, nor has been informed of the rules of this forum. Any woman wished to be taken seriously here, or be an accredited poster, must, must, must post nude pics, as per the Constitutional Ratifier Gender Bias Equality Failsafe Clause.

SexyLion 04-23-2008 11:14 AM

I actually thought...does mommy know you are posting these? and why is her room so messy...

but then I came to my sense and said...damn she is smooking and I likey!!!

Shasturbator 04-23-2008 11:15 AM

I'd say IF she is 18, and IF she does post nudes...that she should be rewarded with an avatar.....

SexyLion 04-23-2008 11:24 AM

Code:

here here!!!!

goonarms 04-23-2008 11:41 AM

mydarlingclementine... I think everyone else has stressed it already... But why not say it again... You're incredibly beautiful!... Can't wait to see more!

rev.stacks 04-23-2008 12:36 PM

post a pic of yourself

1 Attachment(s)
let's see if this works - its a digitized image but the only one i have on my work comp -

Shasturbator 04-23-2008 12:53 PM

Code:

so you're a cartoon?