The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   NFL football discussion (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=9471)

MrGoutHimself 01-11-2010 03:29 PM

I think Ravens vs Cowboys, the Girls win (fucking Cowgirls, but the Eagles didn't help by playing like old people fuck, slow and desperate).

That Cards Packers game was insane, no defense until the last play of OT.
-SRD

professor chaos 01-11-2010 04:46 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The ravens already beat the chargers and almost beat the colts and if the defense can keep playing like that i'd love to see an all purple super bowl (ravens and vikings that is) Go Ravens!

roccostiff 01-11-2010 04:59 PM

I think it will be the Chargers and the Boys in the superbowl. Not that I did very well picking the wildcard games...

Tablefor5 01-12-2010 10:25 AM

WTF are the Browns thinking????? why would they want to get rid of Cribbs???

skywalker 01-12-2010 10:41 AM

Code:

I would like to see a Colts v Jets superbowl but I don't see that happening. I am calling the Saints v Chargers. I don't think the cowboys can beat them twice in a row.

This seems to be the year for teams doing things they don't normally do. The boys won a playoff game, the Jets didn't have a total meltdown at the end of the season.

bigtexdy 01-13-2010 12:08 PM

Code:

Colts v Jets impossible since they both AFC, I assume it was just a fantasy like.

I did terrible picking the wild card weekend, I'm gonna say its Colts Vs Vikings

towdog 01-13-2010 08:30 PM

Code:

that would definitely be something they don't normally do. haha

MEGADOUCHE 01-13-2010 08:55 PM

Code:

Cribbs is under contract for another three years. He can't leave. He can sit at home if he wants. Cribbs signed a 6 year contract, and (justifiably) wants a raise. The Browns will work this out.

Fever 01-14-2010 08:23 PM

Code:

I just read this Mega, and wonder your thoughts?
Code:

Honest question, and not trying to start shit over your twit pal, but do you really think a kick returner is worth more than the $1.4MM/year + bonuses and endorsements? And more importantly, do you think Holmgren will pay more for it?

MEGADOUCHE 01-14-2010 09:02 PM

Code:

First of all, this town loves Josh. He's a good dude, and was by far the most exciting Browns player this year. He's local (Kent State) and a devoted Browns fan himself. All good.

But, his agent is predictably ambitious. The guy is a douchebag. He's been up Browns management's ass for a year to renegotiate a 6 yr. contract. Now after a 4 game streak, he's playing hardball. For whatever reason, Josh is all in, and the fans are like ???

WTF, Josh? Now you're cleaning out your locker, thanks for the memories. Hang on a fucking second. This fan base is the last group of ppl you want to piss off.

Holmgren is on the job like 1 day, and you're up his ass to renegotiate?

The Browns will offer him a fair contract to keep him, but if he refuses, they may well cut him loose. I really don't think this new regime is going to take shit from players. I think they'll work it out, but don't look for Holmgren to pay Cribbs much more than 1.4.