The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   MARCH MADNESS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=41434)

beastley 03-28-2011 10:14 AM

i somehow picked UK and Uconn in one of my brackets, the only one for $. I have Louisville winning it all, so after the 1st round, i was at the bottom of the rankings thinking i had no chance....now im in 1st!

Wang-arr! 03-30-2011 07:34 PM

My brackets are more busted than Chris Brown's (insert something he owns here).

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 03-31-2011 03:40 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

wow, you really are gayer than bicycle shorts.
F- (insert appropriate vowel here)- C- K off!

pympton 04-04-2011 10:00 AM

My wife (who couldn't pick out a basketball in a line-up) had Kentucky, UCONN, Kansas, and Butler in the Final 4. Kentucky because it was an SEC school, UCONN because a Coworker went there (the coworker didn't even have the school in the final 4). Butler, because of last year, and Kansas because they were a number 1.

She is going to win close to $1500. AND SHE WON'T SHUTUP!!!

beastley 04-04-2011 02:29 PM

let her talk. her dumb luck just got u 1500

Frothy Afterbirth 04-05-2011 06:45 AM

That was one of the worst games I've seen. Pathetic, Butler only managing 18% shooting throughout, it's like they wanted to throw the game.

I changed the channel and didn't turn back.

beastley 04-05-2011 10:53 AM

I only kept it on to see "One Shining Moment", which ended up being worse than the actual game. Sweet.

nikkisbro 04-19-2011 07:15 AM

Realized I won this bracket. After all of my other brackets tanked, I forgot about this one.