PDA

View Full Version : am i too tight for my boyfriend?

analogem
05-20-2008, 07:37 PM
i've been with my boyfriend for about 3 years now, and the only position we've mastered is the missionary. while i dont mind, i think he's getting tired of "doing all the work." though i do make it up to him in other things, i know he likes and wants to try other positions and trust me, we've tried, many times, but everytime he says i'm pinching him too tight and it hurts. then we just sort of laugh about it and go back to missionary.

what can i do to... loosen myself up? or am i just born this way? i thought guys like tight pussys?

SexyLion
05-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Are you really lubed up? Make sure you you are relaxed, the more you worry the tighter you will be and dryer you will be which will make it harder or both of you.

Also, you might want to ask your doctor if you have what is called a Tilted Uterus which can cause position problems...

analogem
05-20-2008, 07:46 PM
yeah we're really lubed up alright...

but he always says it's coz i'm asian and he's white...
hahaha....

SexyLion
05-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Flamer!!!

Only to get to ten

sportster
05-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Maybe you should post some pics up so we can see if you're too tight...

xposeddreamer
05-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Content and Download links visible to registered users only.

^^^Excellent Idea!^^^

DAS
05-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Content and Download links visible to registered users only.[/B]

I think I'm in love...

bexxx
05-20-2008, 08:28 PM

Where as your bf may feel insecure the best suggestion i have is foreplay with toys that way you have a dildo loosening you up for him works wonders for me, if all eles fails put in your butt thats bound to be tighter then he wont complain lol, no just kidding and its not a asian/white thing

BlackCrypt
05-20-2008, 08:35 PM
The Pussy Pump always worked when I was banging some tighties.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5251/katepick95f2dfd5zf7.jpg

Pump that shit up, lube it up, and its loose as hell.

But, something tells me your are trolling on here. So, post some proof of your mini hole, and we will further discuss.

If not, you are dead to me.

bexxx
05-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Those things do not feel good tho

goonarms
05-20-2008, 08:43 PM
C'mon look at that girls face... she looks down for it ahah... Some girls are just tight by nature to be honest... Best thing to do is try to make it looser by adding a finger to try to loosen it up a bit

effjay
05-20-2008, 08:53 PM

I'm with you on this one Goon, boy just needs to put in some work and take his time with the ol' manual stimulation. I don't think he should be the one complaining too much, in my experience it's the woman who is complaining about new positions, you know? I know I've been with some tighties and never said no more to a new posish.

bexxx
05-20-2008, 09:09 PM
maybe he is just super tiny and cant hit it any other way LOL

treblock
05-20-2008, 10:53 PM

I agree excellent idea! For scientific purposes of course!

Clubhouse_Cancer
05-20-2008, 11:05 PM

Make sure he goes down on you 1st. It will get you wet and should get you looser.

DSF Guest 10
05-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Try to go for lots of foreplay, to make you more turned on. Again, the more you fret about it, the more dry and tight you would be. Also, it could be he's gay, and doesn't even like pussy. I doubt it, but it COULD be true.

analogem
05-21-2008, 01:39 AM
the pussy pump definitely does not look comfortable at all...

the thing with my byofriend is that... he's REALLY sensitive. he sometimes even cringes when i pull his skin back too much and touch him...

i dont know if pictures will help... how can you tell how small/tight i am just by looking? i've always thought that puzzy size is a relative thing.

pocoyo
05-21-2008, 02:00 AM

i think your bf got this problem:

Phimosis

A medical condition whereby the uncircumcised foreskin cannot be pulled back beyond the widest part of the penis head. It's a common complaint for men where the foreskin is excessively long, or if the skin has been torn and healing has lead to the foreskin contracting.

Remedy: If the foreskin is very tight, circumcision is often the order of the day. There is no medical need to get rid of excess foreskin - providing it slides freely over the head and the area exposed can be kept clean.

RvP
05-21-2008, 06:35 AM
or you could try puttinga butt plug in your vage, that will stretch you for a little while

staroffurby
05-21-2008, 09:52 AM

Some pussy's are smaller, an ex really was so tight but hers was the only one that i have seen that actually looked tight.

SirLongFoot
05-21-2008, 10:26 AM
It most likely is a problem with him, not you, otherwise, you would be the one in pain.

doubledip
05-21-2008, 10:30 AM
Definitely not a problem with you...He's just got a sensitive dick...I personally would rather have it tight than loose!!!! Also, does he ever cry after sex??

analogem
05-22-2008, 12:13 AM
yeah, i guess he's just ultra-sensitive...

he doesnt cry per se, but he definitely says that he needs some rest, burries his head in my pillow for two minutes and then gets up and leaves.

binary_jester
05-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Content and Download links visible to registered users only.Fuck...I just spit water on my laptop.

j3nn1
05-22-2008, 03:54 AM

Ding ding ding!!!
I think we have a winner~!

doubledip
05-22-2008, 11:29 AM

That sucks for him....maybe he could try to beat his dick against the counter before you guys fuck...ya know get it to "toughen" up a bit?

Shit at least he could cuddle with you for his lack of ability to spice it up...instead of bury his head in embarrassment and then just leave ya there..

stopdamadness
05-23-2008, 08:43 AM

I say he needs to keep working it in. Eventually your vagina will adjust to him.

Oh and be glad you're not with a black guy if that white guy is "too big".:p

admiral
05-23-2008, 09:40 AM
Think about it this way. Your vagina was designed to pass a baby through. It is not too tight for him. He needs to grow a set and learn how to fuck you properly.

Also guys love doing anal because most times it is tighter than the vag is.

Tell your boyfriend to come out of the closet and find a new man.

bexxx
05-23-2008, 02:10 PM

oh btw that is not a true stereo type :P

goonarms
05-23-2008, 03:39 PM
thank you for sticking up for the white guys!

scampr
05-23-2008, 05:16 PM
back to our scientific study:

You could have some things inserted that we would normally know the circumference of and tell us the relative tightness with those objects.

Close ups, we like close ups.

But seriously. Even though I have known a couple girls who had similar experiences I believe that it is really an issue for him and not you. His reaction as you described it can lead us to hardly any other conclusion. He may need special desensitizing lube and maybe a good condom too. Lube inside the condom of course.

How does he react when you give him head? Is he too sensitive if you're near the bulb? Do you ever jerk him off? How carefully do you have to do that? Hvae you watched him masturbate?

analogem
05-24-2008, 01:25 AM
yeah, judging by the way he acts after cumming, "boyfriend" may be an overrated term.... but i think for convenience's sake, he's a boyfriend/fuckbud/best friend? that's totally another thing though

anyhow, a baby is supposed to pop outta there, but..
1) i dont think i'm biologically able to have a baby (something to do with my period)
2) i dont have hormones to help dilate my pussy when with that guy.

i dont know if i want to insert household objects into my vagina! but like, say fingers, i know that one is kinda alright. 2 is like, really nice. four fingers in there is unheard of.

to give him credit, he has good girth and length. i have to be extremely careful when i give him a blowjob or when jerking him off. sometimes he watches me masturbate while he masturbates because i think i hurt him or something so he wants to do it himself for a little bit. does that make sense?

zizbobx
05-24-2008, 06:21 PM
This can't be real.

If it is.....ah forget it can't be real

scampr
05-25-2008, 12:45 AM

You're not the only girl in the world who doesn't want 4 fingers. And unless you're with huge guys this shouldn't really be a problem. As long as 1)they believe in foreplay and 2)you actually like them either physically or emotionally. I think you just have the unlucky coincidence of being with a guy with extreme sensitivity. Maybe he should be with someone with a cavern? It also doesn't sound like he's the love of your life or anything. Move on and find someone you can have great sex with. There's tons of guys waiting to apply for the job.

doubledip
05-28-2008, 02:26 PM

Like i said way earlier...it's HIM, he's got a SENSITIVE DICK.

Badhorsie
06-01-2008, 10:13 AM

I guess you have tried that, becca?

What does it feel like?

I was wondering what the point was ever since I saw those things first appear on line in pics...

Does it hurt?

I would imagine it numbs you out a bit, or what?

Thanks for any insights into this (to me) weird contraption.