PDA

View Full Version : Ever been awakened/awakened someone with cunnilingus?

DirtiestHarry
01-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Ever been awakened/awakened someone with cunnilingus?

How many girls have ever been woke up by their clits being licked? And, how did you feel about this? I woke a couple of my exes up that way once in a while and they absolutely loved it! The look on their faces that went from having their eyes closed, asleep, to 'OMG-ahhh!', stunned by being woke up by the pleasure of those first few licks was just classic.

Ok, girls, tell us about it.

Or guys, if you've ever done it.

Miss ~Chloe~
01-08-2008, 10:46 PM
GOD YES!! its awesome

I have also woken up my BF by giving him a BJ!!

Shasturbator
01-09-2008, 12:20 PM
yep, tried, with no success. Don't most people have to pee first thing in the morning anyway? Sounds like it may be a bad idea......

Randal Graves
01-09-2008, 05:55 PM
I've banged chicks right after waking up, but never actually used any sex related acts for wake up purposes. Usually it starts right after me waking up with morning wood and her waking up with a stiffie against her.

The best is when you barely know the chick and you really only hooked up b/c of alcohol. Most of the time they're a little ashamed of themselves for fucking a stranger, but my philosiphy revolves around getting one last nut knowing I'll never see her again.

hangnout
01-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Sure have!! Damn near suffocated! She just climbs up on my face and hopes I wake up!:p

Shasturbator
01-10-2008, 08:12 AM
Content and Download links visible to registered users only.

LOL!!! thats funny

goonarms
01-13-2008, 04:21 PM
I would love too.. but the GF will only let me go down on her right after a shower.... definately not before waking up

lolo
01-16-2008, 11:33 AM
i think the poll speaks for itself guys... we need to step up our game

er... you guys do! My game is tight! :D

Beatrix Kiddo
01-30-2008, 10:12 PM
It's W O N D E R F U L!!!! :P I also wake my boyfriend up that way often, and I've received no complaints so far!!