forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 08-25-2016, 06:51 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Rita Ora - Jammie looking outfit out in NYC - 08/24/16

Pajamas, pjs, a robe? I dunno, but those glasses make her look strung out especially when seeing this as pajamas, pjs or a robe.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:41 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 47,997
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ahhh the walk of shame done with style the only thing missing is the shot of her waded up panties hanging out of her handbag
Old 08-26-2016, 01:36 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,460
Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's not a walk of shame.

Walking down the street in some random john guy's BVD's after a night at the bar for Monday Night Football game turned into 'how am I going to pay this bartab" and the next thing you know the Ass to Ass scene on a VCR videotape on endless repeat at some guy's garage that looks like it was a trap house before it got raided by the police for being a hazard to the dealer's health while trying to remember how you earned all those quarters - now that's a walk of shame.

So I've heard.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:35 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I read Mrs. Frothy Mom's post as Crocodile Dundee's voice not knowing who typed it and it made it even more amazing.