forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 09-01-2015, 08:23 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Kaley Cuoco – In shorts leaving a gym in Studio City 08/31/15

Old 09-01-2015, 11:18 PM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,106,142
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

note to celebrities. do not carry your credit card out in the open where the paparazzi can photograph the face of it. At least she was smart enough to keep her thumb over the numbers.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:10 PM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Damn it, I could have used a $ bump.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:45 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,048
jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Thumbs up

Code:

I believe w/o the security number on the back it's not much use, places ask for it now.

BTW-If she has implants she got taken she must've been really small before.
I second the nipple comment sometimes implants can cause a nice permanent case of pokies.

IMHO-All the Fappening pics "leaked" were on purpose by a clever PR firm, call it the 'new or updated sex tape' if you will. It certainly didn't hurt any of them. unless you have it hand in person.

Last edited by jstuart : 09-02-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:38 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Touche' to the number.

As far as her tits, she admitted to getting them done at 18, so you are correct.

And wouldn't doubt it about The Fappening.

After it was done and they were drawing Z listers to keep it going, I had to laugh at all the people that were pretending they got hacked too, Except theirs never came out, so you know they were full of shit and they were just trying to get there name added to the mix like the other no names that did come out with pics at the end.

I know I'm alone in thinking those peeps' desperation was hella lame, but it's one of those funny to me things I guess.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-02-2015 at 08:40 PM.