forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 09-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,633,279
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
Default Ariana Grande – Ripping off MadamMeow - 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - 9/19/14

lol in Las Vegas

Last edited by evil420dick : 09-22-2014 at 07:40 AM.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,633,279
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Old 09-22-2014, 11:37 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Just as long as these mainstream hipster fucks know that I've been doing this since at least 1998 and that they are not original, creative nor unique.
Old 09-22-2014, 05:08 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 25,316
johnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful for
johnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful for

we need effective leaks of her, asap
Old 09-22-2014, 05:58 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,767
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
We got yo back Madam!!!
Old 09-22-2014, 06:46 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,207
ipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular aura

Love the full set, dont have a fucking clue who she is, but I can appreciate it without music!
Old 09-22-2014, 08:24 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Thanksies!

Code:

She's a Disney Channel actress turned pop tart. She used to wear frilly baby playing dress up type outfits to events, but fortunately she's knocking that shit off at least.

I was hopeful that she would be a hack victim over Hudgens whom we've already seen even though we weren't supposed to then.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:25 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,524
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

She can sing her ass off not that she has 1 but backstage i've heard her diva-ness makes Mariah Carey seem normal