forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 06-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,633,450
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
Default Jennifer Lawrence - Naked Looking In Mystique Makeup - X-Men Set - 6/4/13

She's allegedly in a body suit though.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,054
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Hmm Smurf love for Jennifer

Old 06-11-2013, 04:07 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,048
jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Smile

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hey that's when she was agreeing to have sex with me that one day, I think.
I don't know if I'm remebering that correctly but I do like an agreeable girl giving a thumbs up.

"She's allegedly in a body suit though."
She is, you can see a seam running down the legs but it is see-thru so it counts as far as my dick is concerned.

Last edited by jstuart : 06-11-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:28 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 24,127
w3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Yeah looks like her ass is covered up by something more than paint & her tits definitely have those stick on bra things that are bigger than pasties.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:48 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Sweetie, I hate to ruin your hopes and dreams, but have you ever seen a chick do sarcasm. Kind of looks like that gif. Lol.

Like "Ok, sure. You go on believing that buddy. I'm just going to go with MadamMeow for a minute over there. I'll be right back."

*drives off with MadamMeow never to return*

Old 06-12-2013, 07:08 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,054
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

HELL YA MM

Old 06-12-2013, 07:13 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

See, this one looks less sarcastic. This one is meant for me.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,633,450
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:

There's too much damn makeup for me to see though anything.

Code:

Stick on bras? WTF. I thought pasties were bad enough. Except for the designed ones or tassel ones of course.

Code:

I will locate your vehicle and steal her from the trunk for myself just like I do when I have to free her from SexyLion's basement.

Maybe I should stop kicking her to the curb when I'm done. You people keep taking her back.