forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 04-09-2013, 08:25 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Ashley Tisdale – Topless (Covered) - Maxim magazine - May 2013 issue

Old 04-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,012
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

You think she is a good lay?
Old 04-09-2013, 09:01 AM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Not sure. If she wasn't a celeb I would say yes because as the stereo type goes, ugly faced girls exert more effort.

But she is rich & famous so she can afford to be a pillow princess if that's what she wants.

So I'm going to go with she is a good lay if she wants to impress her partner and/or get the job.

Regis, that's my final answer.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,012
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Im thinking she likes it in the pooper!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 09:28 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I'm thinking she doesn't like it in the pooper cause all of her lovers only fuck her that way so she has to be facing away doggystyle.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:12 AM
MadamMeow

Allegedly better quality, I'm just happy they are larger thumbnails.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,826
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I'd convince her to roleplay and tell her she'd Jasmine and I'm Aladdin, while she's sucking my magic lamp or fucking me face-on, she'll wear the seven veils. Other than the nose, she's not bad.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-10-2013, 11:25 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I would certainly try to lady fuck her nose.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,562
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

It never occurred to me that a prominent schnozz might be a benefit in lesbian relationships! Holy cow, Sarah Jessica Parker must be like the holy grail for lesbians!

Lunatic fringe.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:19 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Hell nah, that's beastiality!

I've developed this fetish of sorts while I had a thing for Alektra Blue back in the day.