forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 02-25-2012, 11:35 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Lindsay Lohan Possibly Dying - Opening of Terrywood by Terry Richardson - LA - 2/24/12

I'm making a prediction and I'm making it now. I prophesize that Lindsay is going to be one of those stars that die at 27. I also think she is doing it on purpose. Look at her. Raquel Welch at 71 looks healthier and younger then she does at 26. Maybe it's the mimosas and wine I had talking, but I see a ghostly apparition when I look at her. Or maybe it's that damn white hair color. I don't know, but if anyone wants to start a death pool (like a football pool, but about death) then hit me up.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:18 AM
Foetus

shes so lovely, and demure
Old 02-27-2012, 08:20 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,530
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

I think calling her a 'star' is generous.

And as far as I know the 27 club is for musicans
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-27-2012, 08:58 AM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Do you think you like her?

Code:

Well I call her a star because I used to watch the soap opera Another World back when she was a kid and I liked her on that. Not that she really did anything, but all my soap families were family, it's psychotic. Lol.

For the musician thing, I thought she did come out with an album. An album of crap, but an album nonetheless. Lol.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:18 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,530
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

No you're right, she definitely belongs with Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Robert Johnson and the like
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-27-2012, 09:48 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Thank you. I'm glad we see eye to eye that she needs to be over and done with next year.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:34 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,729
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

The tragedy here is she has talent. If you go back and look at Freaky Friday or Get a clue she can act, shit she's good at it. But the partying has become her focus and she's gonna end tits up. Considering her parents it would have been a minor miracle if she played the game straight.

I'll take March 2013 for 5 bucks

I don't think she's gonna make 27

Last edited by Wood Dragon : 02-27-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:40 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Oh shit, I just realized I did this wrong. If she dies before June whatever 2013 then she is 26.

Fuck it, I still say she will die within the year. Before 27 then. Try to remember this WD I can spare $5 if you win.