forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-03-2017, 08:19 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,571
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER ARRESTED FOR IMPROPER RELATIONSHIP WITH STUDENT
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 03:25PM

LOCKHART, Texas - The Lockhart Police Department said a female teacher at Lockhart High School has been charged with having an inappropriate relationship with a male student.

Police said Sarah Fowlkes, a high school science teacher, was "engaged in sexual contact" with a 17-year-old at the school.

According to Lockhart ISD, district officials were told of the report on Friday, March 10 and police immediately began an investigation.

According to a district press release, police determined that a male student had been in contact with Fowlkes in person and by message.

A warrant was issued for Fowlkes' arrest on Monday and authorities said she turned herself in.

The superintendent emailed LHS parents notifying them of the arrest and the immediate suspension of Fowlkes:

Dear LHS Parents and Guardians,

I am writing to you with very upsetting news. Today, local law enforcement arrested Sarah Fowlkes, a teacher at LHS, for an improper relationship with a student.

On the afternoon of Friday, March 10th, the LHS administration received a concerning report. The principal notified district administration, and we immediately contacted law enforcement and Child Protective Services for investigation.

Fowlkes will not return to the school district. The district is sending notice of the conduct to the State Board for Educator Certification.

Every day, you trust your children to our care, and it is a responsibility we do not take lightly. As a parent of a Lockhart ISD student, I join you in feeling anger and disappointment in what happened. As an administrator, I will always take swift action against anyone who would violate the sacred trust between students and educators.

Fowlkes had been with the Lockhart Independent School District since Oct. 2014.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-03-2017 at 08:41 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:26 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Prep School Math Teacher Arrested for Having Affairs With Three Students
Gordon Hurd June 10, 2017

Erin Elizabeth McAuliffe was arrested and accused of having inappropriate encounters with three students at Rocky Mount Preparatory in Rocky Mount, North

After a month-long police investigation, a 25-year-old math teacher at a North Carolina private school has been arrested for and charged with allegedly having sexual encounters with three students. The boys — minors, aged 17 and 16 — are all students at Rocky Mount Preparatory in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, where Erin Elizabeth McAuliffe taught until she was fired early last month.

McAuliffe began working at the school as a math teacher in 2016. She was arrested and charged officially this past Thursday, according to a report from the Rocky Mount Telegram newspaper. Local police charged McAuliffe with “three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor.”

Rocky Mount police have stated their investigation into the situation began when the school reported an inappropriate relationship to authorities on May 5, 2017. After conducting interviews with staff and students, McAuliffe was subsequently arrested and charged. As detailed in the Daily Mail, McAuliffe was reportedly fired a day before the police were sent tips on her alleged activity.

According to information available on her various social media profiles, McAuliffe is a native of Rocky Mount, North Carolina, and graduated from the local public high school in 2010. Following high school, she attended Methodist University in Fayetteville, North Carolina, where she was a member of the math club and the Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority.

At the time of this writing, McAuliffe was being held under $20,000 bail and in custody at the Carteret County jail. She has a court appearance date of June 12.

If McAuliffe is found guilty of her charges, she could be facing up to five years in prison.

Code:

http://nypost.com/2017/06/12/prep-sc...with-students/

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-03-2017 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:34 PM

TEACHER’S AIDE ARRESTED FOR SLEEPING WITH 15-YEAR-OLD SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT
Rebecca-Martinson

It's not often that it happens, but sometimes the title tells the whole story: 24-year-old teacher’s aide Alexandra Culhane was arrested this past Monday after allegations surfaced that she had slept with a 15-year-old student at the Schenectady school she taught at prior to being fired, The School at Northeast.

According to Daily Mail, Culhane had oral and vagina intercourse with the unnamed student in early April 2016 in the Schenectady Central Park (not to be confused with NYC’s Central Park, which is full of homeless people blowing each other for crack rather than sad teachers blowing kids for daddy’s missing validation.) The allegations against her first came to light after other teachers at The School at Northeast contacted police once they heard about the supposed rendezvous with the student. Police reportedly investigated the alleged incident for months prior to arresting Culhane, however the school wasted no time in putting her on administrative leave at the beginning of the investigation, followed by her eventual firing in February 2017.

Culhane was released after her arrest pending arraignment, which is set for July 3rd

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-03-2017 at 08:41 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:37 PM

'Sex starved' special ed teacher in student sex scandal
Yahoo7 News on June 23, 2017, 3:58 pm

A married US teacher is accused of having sex with an 18-year-old special needs student, complaining to another student her husband was no longer intimate with her.

Laura Ramos, a 31-year-old special education teacher at Central High School in Bridgeport, Connecticut admitted to police she had sex with the teen "a handful of times" in her car, court documents reveal.

A fellow student, identified as Witness 1, noticed the teacher and the teen “make eyes at each other like flirting,” and the behavior was reported to school officials, according to local media.

The witness also told how his teacher initially started texting him “as a normal teacher helping a student,” but the messages soon became more of a personal nature.

An arrest warrant detailed how Ms Ramos told Witness 1 she was starved of sex at home, local news WFSB reported.

“Ms Ramos would complain that her ‘man’ or ‘guy’ does not want to have sex or do anything with her,” according to the arrest warrant.

The student also provided detectives text messages his teacher had sent him, which included asking about buying marijuana, and others that were sexually explicit.

Ms Ramos did not identify the alleged victim, however, the witness claimed the other student involved was an 18-year-old special education student at the school.

“Witness 1 noticed the victim would hang out in Ms Ramos’ class and… would watch them make eyes at each other like flirting,” according to court documents.

The teacher initially told police she had a close relationship with the alleged victim, but denied having a sexual relationship with him. But she later admitted to having sex with him a “handful of times” from December last year to April, the arrest warrant stated.

Ms Ramos was charged with second-degree sexual assault and released on $50,000 bail to appear in court on June 28.

She was placed on leave by the school district, who had begun termination proceedings before the former teacher submitted a letter of resignation on June 20, school officials said.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-03-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:40 PM

Female teacher arrested for allegedly having sex with student in car
Mythili Sampathkumar
The Independent June 27, 2017

A female substitute teacher has been arrested and charged with alleged sexual contact with a 17-year-old student in Missouri.

Loryn Barclay, 24, has been charged with purportedly having sex with the student in his car and at his home on numerous occasions between November 2016
and January 2017.

She has been charged with six counts of alleged sexual contact in two Missouri counties, according to The Monett Times newspaper.

A local police officer who also serves at the school, Jay Jastal, was tipped off about the possible relationship.

Mr Jastal said Ms Barclay reportedly told him she was in fact involved in an "inappropriate relationship". He said he does not believe at this time that any other students were involved with the teacher.

"When we became aware of potential involvement with a student, we followed all procedures by informing the Children's Division," Superintendent of the Monett school district Brad Hanson told the newspaper.

"We had a conversation with her and she was not employed from then on. We learned about it the day of her exit as an employee. We dealt with it swiftly," he said.

The county prosecutor pressed charges against Ms Barclay and was released on $25,000 bail for the Lawrence County charges. She is yet to be arrested in Barry County and has a $10,000 bail for those charges.

Ms Barclay is due in court on 24 July in Lawrence County.

Code:

Old 07-06-2017, 03:27 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,033
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

These broads should all get together and start a world-class whore college.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:29 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,033
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

Angry Father: What the hell do you mean you're failing Blowjobs 101 ?
Old 08-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,642
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Middle school teacher, 50, arrested for sex tryst with teen boy student

Old 08-10-2017, 09:31 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,422
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Goddamn it, I was born 50 years too early. All my female teachers looked like Frothy's Mom or worse.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:57 PM

Code:

That woman was my sitter. She has that look of contempt because I was attempting to hump a light bulb socket while it was still plugged in again.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 08-10-2017 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Editing for the sake of editing