forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 06-29-2008, 07:23 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,759
mc_coolbeans is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you dont get it?!?!?!

he has his OWN OPINIONS yet he doesnt agree with them...
Old 07-13-2008, 08:04 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,081
DickandTracy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Did he lied about IRAQ - ABSOLUTELY.
The reason why we are in Iraq is because of OIL (and his personal agenda to one up his father). Every reason this administration presented to the American public for going into Iraq - you can apply that same criteria to North Korea (and NK's WMDs are big fucking Nuclear), but you will never see Bush sending troops to that country. And remind me again - how is Iraq directly related to 9/11? And now - is he thinking of Iran? WTF?!

And you call him Smart? Adolf Hitler was a Brilliant person and he certainly had command of his language.
If your boss, manager, leader - repeatedly and constantly makes mistakes and dumbfounded bloopers in his/her speech and rhetoric, you will believe he/she is pathetic and stupid especially if there has no hint of improvement.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:35 AM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,520
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

^^^^^^^ Lock and load, Shotgunner!!
Old 07-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,513
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Wow when I can correct a post you know someone is gonna get slaughtered.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,974
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

And that right there made you sig-worthy!

And as far as Jack and Diane goes.....

Go back to the glorious years back on Haight Ashbury. The rest of us will stay in the real world.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,478
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Yeah, that's why gas is fucking $4+ a gallon and why Bush is now pushing Congress (the democrat run Congress which has single digit approval rating, the lowest ever recorded by Rasmussen) to open up drilling.

Every major intelligence agency said Iraq had WMD, but no, you're right, it was all Bush and only Bush. He made it all up and lied through his teeth.
Code:

Just because someone doesn't give good public speeches doesn't mean they are dumb. I'm pretty smart (not to toot my own horn) but I fuck up talking one on one sometimes. He graduated from Yale, but I guess that only means something if it's someone you agree with.

And before you start running your mouth about me loving Bush; I don't. He's fuck up a lot of shit. I just can't stand idiots like you spewing bullshit that you copied and pasted off Democratic Underground.

Fact is, the vast majority of politicians are pretty shitty; there are very few I have any faith in... few as in single digit few.

By the way, the Hitler comparison MAKES NO SENSE, Bush is not committing genocide. He is not killing homosexuals, and Jews and he has not invaded and taken over mainland Europe. In fact, the only countries he/we have invaded, are being run by their own governments and are now free countries.

Last edited by Striker : 07-15-2008 at 01:23 AM. Reason: add shit, fixed shit
Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 PM
i am megagreg and am in no way related to or affiliated with megaDOUCHE!

Credits: 11,830
megagreg1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Really now please get your information correct. Sadam and his government supported terrorists in a very open way, by offering 50,000$ to the family of any suicide bomber. Tell me that is someone we want in charge. True that we did put the Taliban in control of Afghanistan but that was our wonderful Nobel Prize winning ex pres Jimmy Carter who, for some reason people think has a rainbow blowing out of his ass. These are the people whom Iraq was supporting giving money to to blow up innocent women and children for a simple difference of religious belief.

So really look into these things before you spout off America is moving out of Iraq slowly, but still moving. We still have troops in Germany for goodness sake. We left Vietnam and the and bang, we are still in South Korea and there is a peace sure an uneasy one, but peace anyway. While those are examples of a poorly thought out war you see what happens. We need to stay to help keep the peace.

And remember Bush may have sent us in there, but only congress has the right to declare a war(which I believe they did), the President may do so but only for 100 days. Also our Democratic anti war congress is still funding this war, even if the President tells our troops to stay congress decides wether or not it is going to get paid for.

Do I like war no, do we need to leave now that we have started, we can't. I hate war but it needs to be done sometimes.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:11 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,012
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

One thing that amazes me about Bush bashers - They all believe that the President is the sole factor in what the USA does. Talk about ignorant people.

Fact is that the USA wouldn't be in Iraq if Congress and the Senate didn't approve.

Also, this crap about there being NO WMD's there is political BS. I have friends who were ordered to guard some of it till French troops "Under the UN" came and took possession. Then they headed North. Hmm. Why North. Why is everyone forgetting about the biologic vehicles shown on the news reports? Why is everyone forgetting about the truckloads of manuals written in French which the UN took away to "evaluate" and then LOST!!

Here's a fact - France shipped hundreds of millions of dollars worth of weapons, equipment and technical resources into Iraq between Dessert Storm and our going in to remove Saddam. They have made attempt to deny this and claim it was all "their right". Yet, none of the weapons and equipment collected by the "UN troops" from British, American, Canadian, etc troops have been seen since.

Scary fact - ALL of it went into Syria. Not just the US has imagery of the caravans, but so does Russia, England and everyone else with access to navsat's. Heck, back when this was all going on, one could even catch brief images on google maps.
Old 07-20-2008, 02:46 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,606
rankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aura

Code:

While I have no doubt that Bush himself told you about his desire to one-up his father (how else would you know something like that?) Let's look at why we're there:

1. Congress gave the president full authority to purse the 9/11 terrorists anywhere. Saddam ran training grounds (yes, we have pics) and rewarded families of martyrs.

2. Bin Laden himself says the focal point in Al Qaeda's war against the US is Iraq.

3. Just a month ago, the US military moved 550 TONS of yellowcake uranium out of Iraq, sending it to Canada to be converted into fuel for power plants. Yes, that qualifies as WMDs.

So, Congress said "Bush, go get the bad guys." The bad guys are in Iraq, and we've found the big weapon stuff that Bush AND Clinton said were over there.

Incidentally, there never has been a "civil war" since we've been in Iraq. A civil war is one country fighting amongst itself. The resistance we're encountering is Iranians and Syrians, and the weapons they're using are mostly Iranian. So yes, Bush is thinking about Iran, because that country is waging war on us.
Old 07-20-2008, 02:56 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,606
rankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aura

And Here's what some Democrats said before Bush was even in office:

Madeleine Albright, February 1st, 1998 -- "We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and the security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."

Madeleine Albright, February 18, 1998 -- Iraq is a long way from Ohio, but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face, and it is a threat against which we must and will stand firm.

Madeleine Albright, February 18, 1998 -- "No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators."

Madeleine Albright, November 10, 1999 -- "Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

Sandy Berger, Clinton national security advisor, February 18th, 1998 -- He will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction. And someday, some way, I am certain, he will use that arsenal again, as he has ten times since 1983.

Bill Clinton, February 17th, 1998 -- "If Saddam rejects peace, and we have to use force, our purpose is clear: We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

Bill Clinton, February 17, 1998 -- "We have to defend our future from these predators of the 21st Century.... They will be all the more lethal if we allow them to build arsenals of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them. We simply cannot allow that to happen. There is no more clear example of this threat than Saddam Hussein."

Bill Clinton, February 17, 1998 -- "His regime threatens the safety of his people, the stability of his region, and the security of all the rest of us.
What if he fails to comply, and we fail to act, or we take some ambiguous third route which gives him yet more opportunities to develop this program of weapons of mass destruction and continue to press for the release of the sanctions and continue to ignore the solemn commitments that he made?
Well, he will conclude that the international community has lost its will. He will then conclude that he can go right on and do more to rebuild an arsenal of devastating destruction.
And some day, some way, I guarantee you, he'll use the arsenal."

Bill Clinton, December 16, 1998 -- "Earlier today I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors,"

Bill Clinton, December 16, 1998 -- "The best way to end that threat once and for all is with a new Iraqi government -- a government ready to live in peace with its neighbors, a government that respects the rights of its people.”

Tom Daschle, February 11, 1998 -- "The (Clinton) administration has said, 'Look, we have exhausted virtually our diplomatic effort to get the Iraqis to comply with their own agreements and with international law. Given that, what other option is there but to force them to do so?' That's what they're saying. This is the key question. And the answer is we don't have another option. We have got to force them to comply, and we are doing so militarily."

Howard Dean, January 31, 1998 -- Iraq is an international outlaw. I'm not sure China is one, but I'm quite sure Iran and Iraq are.

Dick Durbin, September 30, 1999 -- "One of the most compelling threats we in this country face today is the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. Threat assessments regularly warn us of the possibility that North Korea, Iran, Iraq, or some other nation may acquire or develop nuclear weapons."

Al Gore, December 16, 1998 -- "[i]f you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons, how many people is he going to kill with such weapons? He has already demonstrated a willingness to use such weapons..."

John Kerry, February 23, 1998 -- "Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions near but not exactly in the Middle East."

Nancy Pelosi, December 16th, 1998 -- "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology, which is a threat to countries in the region, and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Bill Richardson, May 29, 1998 -- "The threat of nuclear proliferation is one of the big challenges that we have now, especially by states that have nuclear weapons, outlaw states like Iraq."

"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."
Iraq Liberation Act of 1998
105th Congress, 2nd Session
Sponsored by Bob Kerrey, John McCain, and Joseph Lieberman, and signed into law by President Clinton

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress and consistent with the US Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions, including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
That from a letter to President Clinton signed by Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, October 9th, 1998

Now, did Bush lie to them all while he was governor of Texas? Is that why this was on the table before he was in office? You see, DickandTracy, every single reason Bush presented for going into Iraq and eliminating that threat was proposed BY DEMOCRATS BEFORE BUSH WAS EVEN A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT!!