forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: how do you display the roll?
A 6 10.17%
B 36 61.02%
C 14 23.73%
Does it really fuckin matter ? ( Other ) 3 5.08%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2012, 04:47 AM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,222
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Ooooooo! d_b_99 is going to scold us again!

C, I have cats, so, B is not an option...A is just wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:15 PM
kim

Credits: 0 [Check]

The system was designed to shear off the paper at the perforation using the bottom of the roll.

Think about it. If the tissue hangs in the front, pulling it merely folds it over and makes it harder to tear off through the strengthening caused by folding it.

When it hangs from the back, the puller tends to pull up and away which tears the sheets cleanly (usually) along the perforation.

I'm not voting since I don't give a fuck about anything today.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:10 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,618
abbottsbar has a spectacular auraabbottsbar has a spectacular auraabbottsbar has a spectacular auraabbottsbar has a spectacular aura

Going with B, over FTW