forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 01-08-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,907,980
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Bron Bron hits from behind the Backboard

Old 01-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,060
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i just watched the bron video, and then a related one came up "Original NBA on NBC theme" Roundball rock, John Tesh.

That video fucking rocks! I love that song!
Old 01-08-2010, 11:28 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 67,747
cjayb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You are right. I really really can't stand Tesh but I have to admit, great.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:31 PM

Credits: 30,216
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

I still hum that song when I switch to watch a basketball game. I don't get why ABC is so terrible at finding a theme song for NBA games.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:24 AM

Default KOBE YOUNGEST to 25K PTS AS CAVS SWEEP LAKERS 93-87

Old 01-23-2010, 05:20 PM

Credits: 30,216
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

What do people think of Allen Iverson starting at the all-star game?

I think he doesn't deserve it based on his play this year but the fans voted him there so he should start. Otherwise why do fan voting? If the NBA wants to stop stuff like that, they should nominate fewer players for the fan ballots.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:00 PM

Code:

There you have it. The All-Star game is not based on stats but popularity.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:07 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,430
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

pretty much. just like all the other ones. baseball is too deluded with each team having to have a rep. nfl is out of touch and players are voted in on reputation bc its voted on by the players who are too busy to pay attention to who is playing well week to week. the nba generally has the best players in there, but its more fun to watch ai pass to howard for the dunk.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:33 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,430
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

sportsguy tweeted this and i thought it was pretty cool. def a cool verse to get hyped to.

Old 01-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,060
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

em's verse murders that entire song. i love it